Search results

1. pvp

pvp

2. M

PvP Globals Screens!! :yay:

Winterfail
  3. M

Selling: Full Shadow Female

hehe, no worries Belz. Transaction was flawless and quick...sold for sticker price even :)
  4. M

Thx for the bump fellow BA but the armor is sold ! :)
  5. M

B u m p :)
  6. M

Bump up :)
  7. M

b u m p :D
  8. M

D a i l y :)
  9. M

buh ump :)
  10. M

You're ALWAYS thinking about boobs! Bump
  11. M

Bump, recieved a few pms but am still up for sale. Im considering a few different items in trade as well.:)
  12. M

Daily Bump:)
  13. M

My avatar has boobs! oh wait.... ahem... bump! :D
  14. M

Thx Paulo :) bump bump
  15. M

Bump... Will consider possible unL L weapons and ml35 in on trade as well :)
  16. M

As title says, im selling my full set of female unL Shadow. All parts are at .9, ready to be tiered. B.O. of 52k... PM me or contact in game :)
  17. M

Pricecheck Unlimited medical tool vivo T15

Yea mine UnL T15 is like 1.7 atm, throw some eco enhancer on there and its even better :D
  18. M

Pricecheck Unlimited medical tool vivo T15

Hi, Its not the only ones in game... I own the original. So this makes 3 total. As an owner ofc I might seem biased but I will try to be helpful. Adapted T15's arent as good imo because they are less heal with a faster click which imo only racks up more decay when its not needed. No one will...
  19. M

Buying: Vivo T15 or Adapted Vivo T15

Just interested in where you guys are getting your prices for the unL T15? people keep saying that some has been sold on auction. As far as I can tell I currently own the only one of which its been sold on auction twice with an avg for the decade of plus 12.7k. There are no other sales shown...
  20. M

Buying: T15 - T15 adapted

Actually "the normal one" is alot better than the adapted....alot.
  21. M

Selling: Proteron Ribs

Super gz! I agree with you that it is a very stressful situation. I was sick to my stomach over the whole deal. GJ on getting such a less dramatic sale! And as for certain members who got caught...finally... :D This thread just makes me smile.
  22. M

Uber: Uber in Dome 4 CND

Gratz! :) :yay:
  23. M

All You Need Is Love

Tanner, honey, you have too much time on your hands. :)
  24. M

pvp3 kill , no loot window

HA! yea you shouldve healed him first. My husband did that to a guy once in pvp4... he got an ammo global off of him for like 400 ped. The guy revives in the SC and starts hollering in all chat how he was a cheat and he was gonna turn him in bla bla bla.... I never laughed so hard in my life.
  25. M

Achievement: 3872 PvP 4 global

Yet another thing MA has drug their feet on. They all show up as globals no matter how big or small so long as they are above 50p tt ofc.
Back