Search results

1. Ace Flyster

100% mining

Strakken the household mining name!!! Good to see you again strakken Rgds Ace
  2. Ace Flyster

How to show the keyboard map?

This would be amazing ... i am really struggling to know what is mapped where ... Rgds Ace
  3. Ace Flyster

well bugger .. that keyboard map ui was amazingly useful Rgds Ace
  4. Ace Flyster

As before, we could bring up the keyboard map, which was amazing useful to find out what's mapped where. How do i do that now? At the moment i can only see these action bars, which are useless when trying to find what keys are available Rgds Ace
  5. Ace Flyster

The New UI - Everything looks exactly the same

Checks wallet ... where's my wallet?? Rgds Ace
  6. Ace Flyster

The New UI - Everything looks exactly the same

Anyone else struggling with the new UI? Every interface looks identical .. and i'm really struggling with it. Especially when i have lots open, like auction, storage and inventory ... i keep clicking the wrong one, or closing the wrong one by accident Or is it just my old age? Rgds Ace
  7. Ace Flyster

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

I'm already missing the double click to start crafting, when you search for a blueprint, you now have to click it first and then go back to the construction tab. But if browsing shows one result, that looks clicked as it's the only one, but its not clicked. Not a big issue, but was a lot user...
  8. Ace Flyster

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

Feedback Title: Construction window Description: Current: cannot move off screen, and no link to auction for more materials Suggested: see above Reason: Having to find a place where the auction terminal is next to crafting terminal, before we had access to auction from the construction window
  9. Ace Flyster

Entropia Universe 18.0.0 Release Notes

Ignore that .. the number of available clicks automatically increases if you have more materials, nice job! Can we get access to auction from contruction again, please? And be able to move the contruction screen off screen, so we can see what's going on. Rgds Ace
  10. Ace Flyster

Really liking the new Inventory Rgds Ace
  11. Ace Flyster

oh, damn. I'm going to need a lot of action bars, this is going to look ugly Rgds Ace
  12. Ace Flyster

COnstruction screen has maximum 999 clicks ... this is NOT enough, not nearly enough Rgds Ace
  13. Ace Flyster

so how do i add my action buttons back to the desktop view? I tried drag and drop on to my desktop, but that didn't work. (i meant the window view of the game) Rgds Ace
  14. Ace Flyster

Suggestion: Shopkeeper Database In-game

I guess MA don't want to advertise prices in shops/shopkeepers, and i think that's the right way to do it. But they could have a searchable UI list, that shows all shops/shopkeepers that are selling the item you are looking for, but without the price, so you at least know where to go for said...
  15. Ace Flyster

News: NEW UI: A CLOSER LOOK

Please tell me this is all explained in the question mark in the top right of the UI. Otherwise, if you don't read the forums, you wouldnt have a clue how to use the action bars, or edit them. Or how to bind keys and restrictions ... Rgds Ace
  16. Ace Flyster

News: Server Downtime for Maintenance

I'm old ... my profile pic was from the dark ages .... (dinosaurs remember me ..) Rgds Ace
  17. Ace Flyster

Ahhh thank you for the info! Rgds Ace
  18. Ace Flyster

Isn't this the big UI update??? Rgds Ace
  19. Ace Flyster

Other players mining before you affects your hit rate

I think it is most likely the resource type and size is decided upon finding the claim. Just the location is pre-determined. (this is a guess, i don't know.. but I agree with kingofaces) Rgds Ace
  20. Ace Flyster

Other players mining before you affects your hit rate

I remember when after an update MA quickly shut down the servers, because claims were clumped in Underground. So when peeps were finding a claim, tehy were hefting on a massive amp, and spamming that local area and were raking it in. I remember seeing the spam. This implies claims are still 'in...
  21. Ace Flyster

Question: The future of Rocktropia?

I liked what they did with 'the thing' and had in my head there were going to be movie themed instances ... but alas never happened. I could see that being a money maker.... if you could afford the paying the rights holder Rgds Ace
  22. Ace Flyster

Level 13 dropdown - can anyone explain?

or far more likely .. there was a second person and they were having a price war, and teh second person removed their level 13 to under price the other person. Happens all teh time
  23. Ace Flyster

Make pvp fun again

Holy crap, i remember that now .. damn that takes me back
  24. Ace Flyster

Make pvp fun again

What if they made a pvp event, and the winner got a non tradeable - massively high decay - weapon, so it doesnt last long, but a ridiculously high powered thing Rgds Ace
  25. Ace Flyster

Buying: Buying Ziplex VRX2k BP

i certainly am
Back