Search results

1. Ekholm

Selling: Gremlin set (M) and a set of 5b plates for sale.

As title says, give me a offer for any of the sets. Only sell as set, full armor and/or 7x plates. Gremlin is T2 on most parts and some are 1.X. Will sell when i get a decent offer, to me it would be slightly below market... this is not for you if you are looking to resell and expect a tidy...
  2. Ekholm

Entropedia missleading?

Hello. Ok so i was out hunting with my Herman ASI-58 Desert (L) Weapon profile: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Herman_ASI-58_Desert_(L) After a while it broke and i was to look for a new one with simular DPS. So i look my gun up at entropedia (above link) and...
  3. Ekholm

Selling: 170k skills

Hiya ppl. Im selling all my skills cuz i need the money in RL. I got about 170k left (updated 60k left), about 163 hp (updated, 107), and lvl50/55 (lower since update, dunno what lvl) hit in blp pistoleer and 45/48 (lower now since update, dunno what lvl) in dmg, FA is sold and mining...
  4. Ekholm

Selling: SELLING: Biotropy skill

Hello! As i have unlocked power catalyst and soul language etc i have no longer need for my biotropy skill, so im selling it. The TT is 10.97 PED and im asking for a price of: 20 515,67% opening and 23 523,30% BO. SB: 2251 PED BO: 2581 PED Its already in a chip. This is the time to finally...
  5. Ekholm

Exchange beer for UBERequipment!

Hey there guys and gals!:) I got this idea from another thread (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/114989-mindark-has-dashed-my-hopes-again.html, made by Phil Surtees) and thought it was such a good idea (yes, i would +rep myself if i could :laugh:) so i sent a...
  6. Ekholm

Scan a mob, may give you important info

Hey there, Well im so on fire today! Got two ideas i want to get some feedback on, how we can improve our universe. Im thinking of a way to make scanning somewhat more usefull, and how to make this? Well, lets say more skills in this very profession will give you more info about different...
  7. Ekholm

Remake of radar?

Hello there people! I was in PvP4 yesterday as usuall, and spotted two GDs, and was like "ohhh yeah baby, light up the BBQ, im gonna bring you some meat" Well, what i later noticed that they where members of a soc that is allied to us, so i couldnt kill em, and they made me too happy for...
  8. Ekholm

Selling: S> A105 Amp

Hiya, As topic says, im selling a A105 I may end the sell at anytime, even w/o selling the item, if i regrets :laugh: SB will be 1900 PED. Happy bidding
  9. Ekholm

Problems with EF chat.

Hiya people! :) As most of you prooly noticed there is a "banner" here on EF telling us to go into EF chat while PE is down for VU 9.3. :) I just cant get in and dunno why or what to do... So now im asking for you help, oh great forum pros :D I press "EF chatroom" and i get a popup: Click...
  10. Ekholm

Story about the killing FAP!

Hello =) Was out playing in the garden this evening at twins, when all of a sudden my fap went mad and started to kill people... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=140152&c=4 (Check the chat) If anyone is interested in the killing maching, BO is set to 100k :laugh...
  11. Ekholm

Selling: SELLING: Infiltrator (M) & Phantom (M) both sets w/o feets

As topic says. Got no SB or BO, just want to see if anyone is interested and if ill recive a bid, that i like, i will sell ASAP, so, happy bidding =) Here is the info: Infiltrator Arm Guards (M,L) 101.41 PED Infiltrator Gloves (M,L) 155.43 PED Infiltrator Harness (M,L) 212.45 PED...
  12. Ekholm

RL items in loot :o

Hey! Just me that read the newsletter send out by MA today? Will this mean RL items will drop now again or am i lost? =) :scratch2:
  13. Ekholm

Mob vs Mob?

Hello all EF members :) I was thinking and would find it real cool if MA would make mobs attack mobs, if its not the same type of creature. So i thought about to start a poll and see what you think about it :) I have three "problems" with it tho, and a solution to two of them :) 1. If a...
  14. Ekholm

Selling two shiny white armors (M)

and its not angel ;) two Vigi full set (M) for sale :) i ask +550 for em each.
  15. Ekholm

Selling Moderate Healing Chip

Selling Moderate Healing Chip, TT is about 30ped. Opening +300PED, BO +350
  16. Ekholm

Selling: Pimp set (M)

Hiya! :) Selling my pimpset :P Taking bids and when ill get a nice price ill sell it, if there will be several interested it will be the highestbidder than will take it home. Well i was thinking of a startbid at TT+800ped and a BO of TT+1200 ped. The TT is 328ped total. if it becomes a...
  17. Ekholm

ATH on my B-day =)

hello :) I never post anything relating to loot or such here... But, since it was my B-day yesterday and i havnt got a ATH ever in PE in some years i finally had to take it the easy way and create my own. Click to enlarge Im happy about it =) Damn you Sumah ;)
  18. Ekholm

Name change!

Hello yall! My Ingame name is changed, and i would like to change it here on EF too.. anyone knows how? :confused: I dont want to change the "Ekholm" you see when you make a post, i want to change the "Full ingame name:" you see when you visit a profile. Thx in advance
  19. Ekholm

What is EFD? argh

Yupp, i decided to put on my orange clothes and make some juicy soup again. :) just checked the FAQ for some answers but that was no luck... well as topic says, what is "EFD"? what does it stand for? what can i do with it? how do i get it? what happends if i give someone EFD and if i recive...
  20. Ekholm

Buying: Full angel (M)

Looking for a full angel (M) PM me price or if you know anyone selling :) // Ekholm
Back