Search results

1. D

internal error issue

i keep geting this msg from 15 min now. i can not log in. anyone else got this probleam?
  2. D

War of MA against players

After this update from today my land is white on medium setings. MA your goal is to take all the medium computers out of the game (no money to buy a new one no money to pun in the game) ore what? Is very anoing and i realy can break my mouth of what i have to tell u abaut this last update. I...
  3. D

isis lr48 price

Hya. i wass thinking to buy one of this toys but i don`t find any on auction ore on the forum. so if u hawe one ore u know one with this u can pm me. and i don`t know the price of it!!!!
  4. D

Info: for Neverdie

i wass traying to go to cnd to mine there. for 4 hours i wate some pilots to come. i got 2 of them but disconected reconected i will go to cp for a fast fly and things lake that. wtf my money have another color ore what? neverdie if u don`t make some friends with flights to cnd u will lose all...
  5. D

Where are the pilots

I wanted today to go to cnd and 4 times diferent hours not a single pilot in twen. where the fuck are they? the price is down on 20 ped but they are not on the market so is must be someching i not understand. wtf i must stay 2 ore more to go up with the money in my pocket.
  6. D

Uber: Another Trox Dom

i found this one after my jag arms ml this morning. nice day in the end :)
  7. D

Discovery: jag arms F L

i got this nice surprise. btw i sell them so fell free to make an ofer tt+29.xx
  8. D

Buying: a106 laser amp

i`m loking to buy 2 of this amps so if u have one ore 2 and u want to sell it contact me here ore on pm
  9. D

fat trox dom

yap i`m hapy. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=141737&c=22
  10. D

huge lag

How the hell can i play with this lag and conection lost all day? All people that i askd had the same probleam. The problems is worse day by day and i don`t whant to think how it will be when u implement cry engine. Ore u don`t have money to upgrate (low posibiliti) ore u make it intentionaly to...
  11. D

Lag problems

sry i mess the ...
  12. D

LOG 2, 3, 6 and piece of paper

i want to sell them (prefer bulk) post here the ofer ore pm me
  13. D

WTB 2*a105 amps

So after i got my hof i`m loking to buy 2 of this amps. If anyone hawe one ore 2 for sale pm ore post here
  14. D

Fat allo

Not sa many words on that. Now i`m looking to buy 2 amps a105 https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=130680&c=22 and yes is an ambu sry (i`m to excited atm)
  15. D

Finaly Coolness

After 2 days of losing bad on cp i got this. now i hawe to folow another hiden skill. i don`t know yet what is that :(
  16. D

Ase In Ase Soc

Who are this guys from this soc? I wass hunting argos near twen and they started to kill every mob i wass shoting at. I told them that i got screens and the answer wass that a lot of this post are on EF abaut them. I chould do anyching just to teleport to city. it must be done someching abaut...
  17. D

Vat 100

selling vat 100. pm me with decent ofert. secret Bo. this is not a licitation
  18. D

Hi. For a couple of days when i try to log in it keep apearing the update ore maintaince window. After 7-10 try`s i can log in. Anyone got the same probleam? I also tell u i`m from Romania.. Ps excuze my pour english
  19. D

Adj Omegatron 2722

i want to upgrate my armoure so i sell one of my gun`s SB: +1600 BO: +1650 low tt around 60 ped post here ore via pm SOLD
  20. D

Buying: ADJ M2722

i`m loking for this pistoll Pm ofers ore post here (i`m not wiling to get it from dam reselers) I pay real prise
  21. D

selling 5b

i want to sell my set of 5b plates min ofer + 280/piece bo + 290/piece this auct will take 3 days
  22. D

EU Card

I want first time to get some money out and i got a questiun. EU Cards are working now???
  23. D

Big ESI

i got a 104 ped tt ESi-- i want to sell it so make offers start at 300 ped buyout at 550 ped... hread will go 2 days
Back