Search results

1. travolta

Selling: Crafting Skills:Engineering and Manufacture attachments

Hi as the title says i'm selling the following skills: 300Peds ESI Engineering 2050% 150Peds ESI Manufacture Attachments 2050% Any questions just drop me a PM. Happy Hofing!:yay:
  2. travolta

Selling: level 7 bp 100 QR

Hello All i'm selling a Level 7 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint QR100 +3k, Great bp for long term profting, PM me here or in game May the hof be with you :rolleyes:
  3. travolta

what to do with the L rings?

hello felow entropians so i bought some boxes and looted some L rings that minutes after i came to the conclusion that i can't do anything with them, maybe i'm seing the things wrong i would like some opinion from the comunity! kind regards
  4. travolta

Selling: Ubber Mining Skills

hello I'm selling all my mining skills: Mining: 8682-> 1400 esi tt 950% Drilling: 5866-> 250 esi tt 1k% Geology:7000-> 550 esi tt 1.1k% Prospecting:6543-> 410 esi tt 1.2k% Drilling Expertize:4015->62 esi tt->1.4k% Ground Assessement:5547->205 esi tt 1.4% Miner:5104->148 esi tt->1.2k% Mineral...
  5. travolta

Selling: Level 7 bp 100QR

hi all has the title say i'm selling this unl lvl7 100QR bp. SB:6k BO:7k Ty and gl all
  6. travolta

Selling: Skills: Machinery,BPC, Attachment Tech

hi i'm selling this skills already on chip Machinery: 59.81 ped TT BPC: 117.5 ped TT Attachment Tech: 97.89 ped tt Price can a litle lower than Market value gl all:yay:
  7. travolta

Question: Unistall EU

hi all since this space uptdate i'm getting problems with the client loader. when i click EU i get the msg 'EU did not shutdown normaly' and then it repair all dynamic content that takes time and it's boring. u tryed to unistall EU and install it again to do the download again but the dynamic...
  8. travolta

Selling: Selling skills: Crafting and Mining

hi all i'm selling selling this skills. dont have it yet on esi but can put it on any moment. the TT is aprox what i wanna sell: Propecting: 870peds tt Manufacture Attachments: 324peds tt Attachments Techonoly: 117peds tt Blueprint Comprehension: 150peds tt Machinary: 65peds tt Price is...
  9. travolta

Selling: 114 clicks Bulltac70, 190 clicks Mining finder range 1-10, 63 clicks weapon eco 9

hi all i'm selling this bps: 114 clicks bulltac70: 200k% 190 clicks Mining finder range 1-10: 5k% 63clicks Weapon economy 9: 8k% regards
  10. travolta

Just a thought!

don't we ever let's this game die guys!! i really like EU!:D
  11. travolta

Change EU currency to EURO

hi all Since EUA is devaluating his coin to recover from the crisis and compete with China, with all rating agencys saying that will downgrade EUA, what do u think of changing EU currency to EURO. afterall EU is played for mostely Europeans. Let's open the discussion
  12. travolta

Uber: 5334 niksarium!:)

hi all about time something good pops up!:yay: ty gl all
  13. travolta

shear pro700 BP with 5 clicks turns into 0 AMPS

ty MA for making me so happy!
  14. travolta

Selling: shear pro700 BP with 5 clicks

hi all has the title says i'm sellling this bp. BO:1000peds ty gl all:)
  15. travolta

Selling: 600peds Opals!

hey has the title say i'm selling 600peds opals. contact me here or in game. gl
  16. travolta

Uber: 49.23 Angel Scales

hi posting this couse was maybe my best out of ordinary. gl all
  17. travolta

Achievement: Level 70 Prospecting!

hi all finaly have reach this big goal. took me 1.5years from lvl61 to 70.i'm very happy:) next goal r max mt3k and open industrialist https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?150370-Maxed-vrx3000-70-inte-%29&highlight= Lvl 80 here i go!!!! ty gl all:yay:
  18. travolta

Uber: 10017 angelic:)

hi it's my 7th tower this year and i hope to get more till the end of it:) ty gl all!
  19. travolta

Refiners working at billy's

for who doesn't know refiners r working at billy's spaceship!
  20. travolta

Selling: oa-105 unl bp

hi all has the title says i'm selling this bp. SB:5k BO:6k ty
  21. travolta

Travolta's 4th year on EU:)

hi all Today i made 4 years on EU and it seams it was yesterday. Started with 400 peds 2 RL friends gave me and it develop to this:) Made a lot of good friends, and built one of the best mining related socs on EU. had some negatives things on way, but in end i consider my time passed on EU...
  22. travolta

Uber: 6160ped iron

hey all my second tower this month:) gl all:yay:
  23. travolta

Uber: 10567 angelic

hey all after a lond walk in the desert finaly hit something nice;) ty and gl to all:yay:
  24. travolta

Buying: Pyrite&Energyzed Crystal

yo all has the title says i'm buying those at market.:) regards
  25. travolta

Love this Tracker!

was browsing while mining when i see this:) gotta say i love it! joins EU on 15 april, hits 120k duru on 6 august. then withdraws all the money, goes for some nice vacations and then comes back almost 1 year after to try to hit another 100k plus, couse it's every day those claims ehe that's the...
Back