Search results

1. sledge-

FYI: EuHunter - Tracking and Analysis Tool

This little project started as an exercise in WPF programming. It grew to a nice tool and as some time has passed and it works smooth now i thought i share it with the community. Goal: EuHunter is designed to keep track of you hunting returns. You can use it for the other professions too -...
  2. sledge-

Question: What would EU need for you to bring friends in?

So we had a newcomer that gave up after some posts about EU and how it would be for him to play. Imho all said there was ok - not good to tell somebody if you want him to join but true. David was unhappy ... understandingly So here is the question: What change would you need in the EU system...
  3. sledge-

Did loot distribution change?

After the initial extrem buggy phase we are slowly in a state where you can say EU is running smooth. Sure there are bugs left and features missing but they will be fixed or reintroduced in the coming Updates. I'm confident MA will do their best here :) That said i want to get back to my...
  4. sledge-

Avoidence & Power Catalyst

Ok with this 2 skills i guess i have all skills that i will unlock this year :/ Power Catalyst took a long time of bubbling, healing and a bit chipping ;) Same is true for Avoidence but Combat Sense helped a lot to get it Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  5. sledge-

Combat Sense & Treatment

Had 2 pretty nice unlocks the last 2 days and here they are and :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
  6. sledge-

S> Phantom (M) w/o footguards

Ok as i have not used this fine armor for a while now i guess it's time to let someone else have fun with it :) Stats can be found as usual at Entropedia: Armor: Phantom Foot-Guards are not included! SB: TT + 5.3k PED BO: TT + 6k PED Bids accepted in pm or posts until 21.2.2008 SOLD
  7. sledge-

Nice day at Formidon

I decided to camp formidons a bit and after 2 days i finally had a great run (some globals before too but nothing famous) Click to enlarge A bit later i decided to do some expensive fap skilling on a provi and hell good i did :D Click to enlarge That makes 2 hof entries within 15 minutes ...
  8. sledge-

Mannequin Pad looted :)

Today i recived a nice suprise in my loot window :D Click to enlarge no Global just a "normal" loot Wee my highest markup item so far :yay:
  9. sledge-

BUYING: Bear shins (M)

I know they are very rare but anyway i want them :cool: If you have them or know somebody give me an offer per pm or here
  10. sledge-

WoF Austria 2008

Here we go again :D I'm quite sure most of the last year guys will be back this year too - i will :yay: If you are interested to represent our country and kick some other teams out of the run subscribe here :wtg: Last year we did not win the full battle but zap added the WoF 07 HOF list to...
  11. sledge-

Noob hof

The RTr noob division went on a little hogg hunt and got lucky :D Noobs in field: Marcus Kawa Prophet Sledge Click to enlarge
  12. sledge-

571 Ped feff

I stopped killing big mobs for a while now but still there is some loot to find out there :D Click to enlarge
  13. sledge-

CND gave me CGA

Took a long time of btw mining but today i decided it is time to unlock it and went up to CND to bomb that asteroid out of the orbit ... a lot of boms later it was done :yay: Click to enlarge
  14. sledge-

BPC finaly :D

After lots and lots of clicks i finaly managed to unlock BPC today :) Click to enlarge
  15. sledge-

Sledge is cool now :)

My little Trox hof gave me some money to spend so i chiped the last view skills to Coolness :) 10ped Weapon Handling did the job :yay: Click to enlarge Thx to Jimmy B for his thread about skills and chipping ;) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53122 EDIT: ok it...
  16. sledge-

Atrox Old 5007PED

Well the hunt had bad loot and i was realy afraid of a massive loss but seams like Lootius loves me :D Click to enlarge no nice items but what the heck nothing to complain here :D :woohoo:
  17. sledge-

2 nice globals and a hof

Ahhhh my bad luck cycle has come to an end :) 2 days ago i was happy after that 2 globals Click to enlarge there is a nice FreanD Delta in it :yay: Click to enlarge nothing famous but i was happy like hell Today after some beacon fun i was dancing at PA and thought ok a last hunt before i...
  18. sledge-

hogglo 474ped

Today we planned to do another pacman hunt but i didn't want to wait until everybody showed up so i tried it solo ;) Click to enlarge Guess what ... the team showed up quite fast after that :D and we managed to do a nice global spamming session ... maybe someone will post that too... EDIT...
  19. sledge-

Part of team Austria at CP

Marcus and i were in money-burner-mood so we went to CP to kill some aliens and that is what we got Click to enlarge thx for fapping Marcus :D Click to enlarge so not that much but it was fun :yay:
  20. sledge-

1017ped Zinc

Jeah thats the way i like it :D My biggest mining find so far and it was unamped :smoke: Click to enlarge
  21. sledge-

miss rate and damage

I'm using Korss H400 for a while now and was quite happy with it but in the last weeks i'm a bit frustrated. My miss rate has increased dramaticly and the avg damage has gone down too - not in the stats but what i get ... at my last hunt i had more than 60% of the hits in the lower quarter of...
  22. sledge-

skinns needed for master coat

As i have some money to spend and like my fuga outfit i want to upgrade to a fuga coat :silly2: My question to you tailors is now how much fuga leather is needed for a master coat? Would have asked ingame but Etopia was not online while i was ;)
  23. sledge-

292ped merp prowler

LOL lucky times in EU for me.... After my über hof yesterday i went to ol28 to complete my second gremlin set ... and that happend: Click to enlarge now i have #1 and #24 in HOF :woohoo: ... yes you are allowed to hate me :D
  24. sledge-

14.6k Aurli Watcher

WOOOOOOOOOOOOT:woohoo: My first hof is a nice Über :D I went up to CP to try Aurli ... was not sure that i can take them... and after about 30 mins there this nice one came up: Click to enlarge Don't know what to say more....
  25. sledge-

sledge's global collection 1

Part one of my global collection Hunting: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
Back