Search results

1. F1r3

Duplicate hofs?

Noticed that hofs (not globals) are being duplicated on both profiles and the hoflist. It also seems like the hof, that is counted twice, counts towards your total loot on your profile and your largest loots, but only for recent ones. Historical highest loots are not duplicated. So for...
  2. F1r3

Uber: 1.3k Kreltin + 4 smaller hofs in last 2 weeks

I've been playing again, first longer stretch of hunting I have done so in the last.. 8 years or so? None of the below had any notable items, I think all shrapnel and oils. The uber I got yesterday :cool: The other 4 smaller ones:
  3. F1r3

HoF: scorp

Happened last week but didn't get around to posting it, long time ago since I've had a loot worthy of a hof :)
  4. F1r3

:F

Long time ago since I posted anything at all, so might as well do it right & post some globals: I guess my signature is way out of date, didnt keep track anymore when I stopped playing each day :/
  5. F1r3

1000 globals/hofs

this is my 1000th global/hof in total, i have had 0 crafting hofs/globals of those 1000 Click to enlarge happened during WoF 2 weeks ago (just shows howmuch I still play this game lol) -> 0,92 globals/day average since i joined :p
  6. F1r3

Previous looted item becomes craftable ?

Hi, first off, I just want to make it clear that I don't craft, and especially not tailor so if this has happened in the past: I would not really know about it Today a 22 tries bp dropped, of an Essi Evening Gown, which was looted by starman from warants. I own this item, since I looted it...
  7. F1r3

Trox prowler

Ervo, Executioner & me, just oils :\ Click to enlarge
  8. F1r3

WoF Belgium

I'm applying for the captain job & let's see howmany people we can get to sign up here :) When applying please post equipment & skills I have medium hp atm, 6.1HA Weapon: imk2 (a104's if needed) Armor: Jaguar + 5b / Vigi + 6a if bots are required FAP: ek2600 I'm hoping we can get DrDoom &...
  9. F1r3

B: Antigrav box mk2

Buying this box, prepared to buy it at auction price of the reseller, just not from the reseller.
  10. F1r3

B: Various skills (melee/non combat)

Im looking for relatively small (below 10ped, most like 5~ped) chips of: Clubs *bought it* Light Melee Weapons Martial Arts MDA Shortblades Powerfist *bought it* Scan Animal *bought it* Plasma Weaponry Tech 10~ped chip of genetics I'm sure some of my lovely socmates will bump this also once...
  11. F1r3

S: Hangar parts

WTS Quite fast so give me a pm ^^ 15 Energy Storages (TT=360) 4 Odenfield Ventricle Systems (TT=68) 2 Electro Matrices (TT=24) 3 Hydraulic Manifolds (TT=45) edit: TT'd it today :\
  12. F1r3

2 globals 20~ seconds

Click to enlarge Doesnt cover anything from bad loots last weeks but it's always nice to get them in 1 screenshot right? :scratch2:
  13. F1r3

Missing ammo? (Not sure)

Today I logged on for half an hour and went to dome2 up on cp I had 380peds ammo on me from the previous hunt and I wanted to finish it so I just entered the dome. Half an hour later (i checked with time logged in, it was 31 minutes), I had 170~ peds ammo left but I wasn't using any amp, nor...
  14. F1r3

S:3 Korss H400, bo = 150%

71,27ped 51,52ped 50,70ped (avg price this week is 157%) first pm/post here gets it
  15. F1r3

1 screenshot, 2 globs (hunting)

Click to enlarge later also a provider, when removing some dmg & skills & chat i got 3 globals in 1 shot :P Click to enlarge :cool:
  16. F1r3

13 Globals on Friday the 13th

Click to enlargeClick to enlargeClick to enlargeClick to enlargeClick to enlargeClick to enlarge
  17. F1r3

S:Emik X5 (limited doa?)

TT=288 Only 1 sold last week for 455%, 8 this month for 320% (ingame stats) -> 300% Opening 1300ped BO (451~%) 16.00 MA time next sunday (1st of april) closing time http://pe-wiki.info/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=352 Opening bid met: ArtemNaumova (320%)
  18. F1r3

500th swirlie :)))))))

well, this one was nr 500, but i sure liked nr 499 that DRDoom is going to post too :) Click to enlarge
  19. F1r3

Hunting materials service for crafters

Don't like waiting for auctions to end, and the buyout's are too much? Specify the mob(s) that drop them, and I'll see what I can do to hunt them. You just pay 101% for the materials, no extra fees or whatever. (Materials that are actually not worth much, dont ask to hunt for animal hide or...
  20. F1r3

Bruud? 23? More like 12 !

Happy Birthday BruuD! :birthday: I wish you exactly 1 tower this year!
  21. F1r3

S: Tiger Helm F

This is the last leftover part of trying to buy a full set of tiger OB: TT+1,6k BO: TT+1,7k ends 48h after opening bid
  22. F1r3

2788 Ambu Mature

A new high for me by 228 peds Click to enlarge
  23. F1r3

Psyche gives hp? 150 ^^ (+1,6k ambu)

Click to enlarge Skilled all day to get from 149,9 to 150hp, to ultimately get it from psyche :ahh: I didnt know it gave hp...
  24. F1r3

My friday: 6 globals 1 hof 1 unlock

4 ambu globs + 1 relatively small hof (was 25 for half an hour, then vanished) Click to enlarge Aurli Click to enlarge Kreltin Click to enlarge And medicine: Click to enlarge Funny way to unlock it imo :cool:
  25. F1r3

1minute 21 seconds

=)
Back