Search results

1. C

I need help to figurate out about the entropia population growing

The population is on decrease since a while. Almost none of my old mates are playing any more, myself included. And there is simple explanation that people meet new players all the time. This is some old players making new avatars to "shuffle" their luck. Since I refuse to do that I stopped...
  2. C

Question: Rebalancing right now?

My my this thread is so long for no good reason. MA has been doing this for years, as soon as one resource gets good markup they would mess with it. As with anything in this game, they are control it so they can profit.
  3. C

My avatar's gonna die

Mining has been killed as profitable profession for low and mid level players long time ago. I'm surprised that someone is starting a thread about it for the Nth time now. It's been about 2 years since mining is reserved for those who can afford huge runs with big amps only. Or is it 3rd year...
  4. C

Error starting updater

Solved my problem as well, client loader stays in background for some reason and needs to be "killed" from task manager. Nice one m8, thanks.:silly2:
  5. C

Strash's mining Log

MA locked your account? I heave heard people being ripped off but nothing like this, if you are profitable just get your account locked and they don't have to pay you ever. I hope you get back soon.
  6. C

6,777 Ped Gazz

Phew nice one, uber gratz.:yay: I guess it's time to ditch amps and start runing around ampless.:silly2:
  7. C

Uber: my first uber

Mighty nice loot. Gratz.:yay:
  8. C

Strash's mining Log

Being a good miner is not luck. Getting a tower is pure luck.:laugh: GRATZ STRASH. May you add more giant claims like that one soon.:yay:
  9. C

Uber: 5334 niksarium!:)

Dual bomber! I like that. Uber gratz on uber tower.:yay:
  10. C

Info: my project to a big tower :P

Good luck. Although it does not look like you need it.:silly2: Still good luck and may you get even more.
  11. C

Buying: WTB Enmatter 109 amps

Are you crafting a lot of MA109 amps? Do you ever TT any of them because they are not perfect TT or simply you don't want to bother with them? If you do I want those imperfect amps. I'll pay a markup we agree upon. Right now they go for 127% on auction. I want to reduce my cost and you don't...
  12. C

Rookie gear

There is one mining ATH with rookie gear and 109 amp if I'm not mistaking. Gear is irrelevant for size of the claim.
  13. C

HoF: Energized HOF

Day saver. 109 amp and my new 213L finder (my fav enmatter finder to be honest, hard to get these days). :yay: Next stop towah.:silly2:
  14. Energized HOF

Energized HOF

15. C

First tower and 2 Uber Ambus! at Salt flats LA17

Hey I got high skills in laser and rifles and I still use opalo. Now back off the guy you envious people.:laugh:
  16. C

Strash's mining Log

Uhm I love your blog but I might have found a flaw in your profit calculations. You said you make your own amps. Do you calculate markup of materials invested in those amps as cost as well? You sure calculate markup of ores mined and I though that if you don't sell them with markup but use them...
  17. C

First tower and 2 Uber Ambus! at Salt flats LA17

Honest gratz m8. May you get more of those.:yay: Common guys if it happened to you you would be over the moon too. Me? I would prefer a mining ATH then 3 ubers in a row (yeah I know, sneaky right?):laugh:
  18. C

Awsome 23% Return

I once had a 0% return on my mining run. 3x OA103 on CND and all NRF (I think that was some 500 peds down the drain). I quit playing for 2 months after that. Now I'm back no my feet again with few ubers and some high markup hunting but I still get bad runs every now and then. "It's dynamic":laugh:
  19. C

I pay you to teach me how to mine

Glad you got help man. I wish I saw this thread before (I'm very lazy about forums lately). Probably someone told you already but you should also monitor passing globals. It is not 100% certain but I usually get better results when there are passing mining globals. Every now and then system...
  20. C

MOD 105 orefinder :D

WOW! I envy you. Good luck with that toy.:yup:
  21. C

Strash's mining Log

I love it! Bring moar:) And hurry up with that ATH.:silly2:
  22. C

FYI: Summon mining claims

I like this. In fact this is the first time in years I have seen MA takea step towards helping players. Before this one I had the impression they want us to lose peds we had in hard to get claims.
  23. C

Gelrak's mining log

Wot what a way to start a blog. Good luck man.:yay:
  24. C

HoF: perc+HOF

What he said. Enjoy your peds.:silly2:
  25. C

HoF: Finally - My first Hall of Fame!

Nice feeling, right? May there be more to that one soon.:yay:
Back