Search results

1. C

Buying: WTB Enmatter 109 amps

Are you crafting a lot of MA109 amps? Do you ever TT any of them because they are not perfect TT or simply you don't want to bother with them? If you do I want those imperfect amps. I'll pay a markup we agree upon. Right now they go for 127% on auction. I want to reduce my cost and you don't...
  2. C

HoF: Energized HOF

Day saver. 109 amp and my new 213L finder (my fav enmatter finder to be honest, hard to get these days). :yay: Next stop towah.:silly2:
  3. C

HoF: Massive Melchi

With current markup its an uber:) And 109 amps do pay sometimes.:ahh:
  4. C

HoF: Huge Alice

It was a surprise. 105 amp as you can see. :yay:
  5. C

Hotspots - do you believe in them?

Hotspots - places on map that give you more large hits then other places (not % but size). I had this theory for years now and I was wondering what do you people think. How I came to think that there are hotspots is that I would get a very large claim in HOF area and I would let it stay there...
  6. C

Personal best - uber oil

Damn oil, I cant get rid of it.:ahh: I was mining in area filled with energy c and dia liquid trying to break even on markups and skill in the process. After few days of no globals using 105 amps I decided to give it a shot and risk 2x 108 amp. That was this morning and my return was less then...
  7. C

HoF: There is first time for everything

Nope, not tower... yet. But after 5 years (or is it more, I'm getting old) of mining I got my first uber at CND. 103 amp.:yay: I was surfing youtube in search of suitable music when I dropped this one so I missed swirlies.:silly2:
  8. C

HoF: Massive growth

I went to asteroid with mix of enmatter amps, from 103 to 106. Few globals and long series of nrfs, about 40% loss. 4 bombs before my last amp (104) was to die this "high markup and super rare" find came to me. At least I can dig it out fast.:silly2: I think I'm breaking even now.:yay:
  9. C

HoF: Massive Ares

Dome 7, MF102, 103 amp. Oh and I chiped out almost everything I have and I'm barely lvl3 surveyor which makes this XX silly. My first XX in more then a year.:laugh:
  10. C

HoF: 2 hofs

211L + OA104 211L + OA105 :silly2:
  11. C

HoF: 2 in a row

I was mining using 105 amp, without any success, and 6 bombs before the end I got this one: While I was digging it up I thought about nice markup and luck that I'm not wasting an amp in vain. Then I went on to finish my run and 2 bombs later this one surprised me: Helluva time to use an...
  12. C

HoF: My first 109 amp

Last night I decided to try out one 109 amp on TI. First bomb gave me this one. :yay: Rest was a bit weak, two small globals and some Xs. But nice profit due to markup. I'm happy.:D
  13. C

HoF: TT hof SPAM

One more, cnd, tt, no amp. Pretty deep for a TT finder.:D I was watching some youtube videos while mining so I missed the swirlies. Mining is boooooring.:laugh:
  14. C

HoF: tt strikes again

Best so far, no amps, TT finder and my faithful underpants only.:D It is a bit too deep for TT to be honest.:laugh: Maybe I should make a blog? CND mining using TT only, but you have to do it half naked.
  15. C

HoF: TT hof again

Yup, this pays, TT finder on CND is working miracles for me.:laugh:
  16. C

5m depth ... on CND

I had 150 nrf series with 103 amp and 211L on cnd. Then I decided to show everyone how much of a joke this game is. Here is something to laugh about. TT finder, no amp, 5m depth, dome 3. Skills and gear mean nothing I'm afraid. Now all rush to get some tt finders and go get me a 4m global.:D
  17. C

HoF: Belkar hof

I took a risk and it payed out.:D 211L + OA105
  18. C

HoF: Hof

I just love markup on narc now.:D GL all.:yay:
  19. C

HoF: Cumbriz hof - xviii

211L + OA105 (I had a feeling I should use few of those today);) I used 2 amps, first one gave me 60 peds of ores and a huge loss and second one gave me this on 3rd bomb already and at the end of the run one 150 lyst global. My hunch was correct.:silly2: GL ALL!:D
  20. C

HoF: 3 CND Hofs

After about 7 days mining this is what I ended up with on CND (no amps): Then my finder stopped working:silly2: The trip was a small loss, mainly due to decay of the finder, but it was fun having few hofs while mining. Next stop triple ATH tower;)
  21. C

Longtooth gallore

It's been a while since I have been hunting with Ado, after all he is uber compared to me.:D Damn that was a nice run, we even got few people complaining that we are the only one globaling there.:silly2: I have to say that some dude accused us of stealing his mob (which was a no...
  22. C

HoF: Nice CND trip

First with 104 amp, second ampless. It was a nice profitable trip during this dry mining period which is pretty surprising. Few more globals came my way also. GL all.
  23. C

HoF: Gazz HOF

It never gets boring hearing that sound.;) New finder, TI, OA103. GL ALL!:D
  24. C

HoF: xix lyst

I'm still digging it out.:D As you can see on the screenie, OA103, 211L, E of Sakura, just under Kingfisher LA. I have to admit I'm having a blast mining right now, whatever I touch turns to go....I mean a huge pile of lyst.:silly2: Next stop :tower: GL ALL!
  25. C

HoF: Belkar HOF

MA left out 2 zeros.:D It should do for now until MA get's their act together and brings me back those zeros.:cool: GL to all. P.S. My 100th achievement posted. I'm quite a spammer. :)
Back