Search results

1. Skalman

Info: Calypso Teleporters and Teleporter Runs: A Beginner's Guide

Teleporters for everyone ! Awsome Teleport guide keep it up !! Best regards Skalman
  2. Skalman

Feffox Mayhem Feedback!

Hell yea I dont think you can drink what he have ben taking :) Awsome post tho, i whas :laugh: so hard
  3. Skalman

Mod Fap Frag

Hell yea Its no Limits what the moste powerful iteam in game can do aperently :wtg:
  4. Skalman

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

Tjo !Register Warants Skalman Skalmansson
  5. Skalman

Hmmm my thoughts on Hussk

HAHHAHA now it all makes sense....:yay:
  6. Skalman

Hmmm my thoughts on Hussk

Well I havent read up on what this is all about. But when you do an event like this, there has to be a good point to it. For players to spend $500 to gather parts to spawn something like the Hussk, you would want it to be clear to all the players that participate (today there must have been...
  7. Skalman

Event: EU World Boxing Championships 2011

Knock out ! Well it looks a little thin in the heavy level, Sighn me up there .
  8. Skalman

Selling: Highend Stuff For Sale !!

ohh Hahahah i dont think i got that model tho ;)
  9. Skalman

no need No need for that, have a Brabus that i had for a few years :wtg:
  10. Skalman

bump Bump :yay::bump: Bump
  11. Skalman

One of the upgrades Yes The Carramone whas one of the Items that i needed to upgrade 2 ;) :ahh: Cant stay away from the fun toys !
  12. Skalman

yea yea im doing some :bump: :bump: May the hoof be with you ...... Always :yay:
  13. Skalman

bump :bump: :)
  14. Skalman

Reserved Im getting close to the PEDS that i needed to do some upgrades ,There for i will just sell the stuff im getting good offers for ,And the rest will be removed shortly .And grats and good luck to the new owners of this Awsome Iteams !!!
  15. Skalman

Due to upgrades I am selling the following High End Items. :eyecrazy: These items are available to view in my shop located in Twin Peaks Mall, 1st Floor, 8S. (Directly opposite auction). Improved Fap (SOLD 140 K) Full Male Supremacy UL (SOLD 145 k) Full Male Shadow UL...
  16. Skalman

offline?

ghaa And when you finaly can connect it says, To many login attemts please try agen in 30 min...... Well i go to bed insted .Gl everyone !
  17. Skalman

Uber fighters (221+ HP) needed for EU World Boxing Championships!

Knockout!! Well if its possible, a Old but still kicking Skalman would like to take part in this :) Im going to try to show these youngsters what its all about :yay: Regards Skalman
  18. Skalman

thanks ....feel like 20 ;)

thanks ....feel like 20 ;)
  19. Skalman

Will the new "super soc" pass Warants ?

Good luck Well what total skill dosent say, is what skill you have. Someone can have round 300 000 in total skill just by having 2-3 k in most cheap skill. And a lot of ppl have. But have high skill that are useful ....Thats a different story ;) To have 300 000 in total maybe cost like a...
  20. Skalman

Happy new year everyone :)

Happy new year everyone :)
  21. Skalman

Buying: Skalman´s Autograph.

Buying as well! Hahaha well you know if the name is spelt right then you know its a fake one ! :yay: :wtg: :yay: Offer tt + 1 ped for one ,that i can give out for the next convention. Best regards Skalman
  22. Skalman

Bounty on Wastelanders

Nice event I have to say it whas a awsome event MA has come up with a very good ide of not using super yber armors ,So all can take part and hunt them down.the last 30 min of the event a lot of ppl left and it whas very very hard to take them down with just a few ppl.Zaaap and somone got the...
  23. Skalman

News: WoF Winners Ceremony '09

grats Grats Romania GG
  24. Skalman

wee thanks :)

wee thanks :)
  25. Skalman

SGA items worthless!

hehe SGA means nothing to new players and most of them prolly wouldn't even have the skills to even kill a snable or craft a filter to even have a 1 in a 10000000 chance to loot one. Nuf Said... So you telling me there iiiiiiis a chanse ? ;)
Back