Search results

1. Kerham

Show buffs efect on items

As title says, just like in the case of attachements and enhancers. Thinking especially at reload and excavator speed. I don't know what's happening nowadays if on an item with 80 apm I have max reload, 30%. A way would be to somehow use the mainchat log, but that's so 2005. Best would be a...
  2. Kerham

Perfected LP 80 (L)

So, about the weapon discovered today. Does anybody know anything? (yes I saw the stats are on wiki), What's the source, what's up? Is some mission, is a loot, is a what? Wiki gives the source "refined", huh?
  3. Kerham

What the flying f' and how the all f's is this remotely acceptable?

By pure accident I stumbled across the info that Refurbished Heart VI (the small overtime heal fap from Cyrene) doesn't have its decay reimbursed, being bugged. I'm getting dizzy only trying to put together the total amount this might have been since the respective feature got introduced...
  4. Kerham

Arkadia economy?

Can somebody explain what happened to Arkadia? My memory of Arkadia is of a very succesful self-sustainable launch (unlike any other planet). There were these yearly gold rushes, all kind of Oratan invasions and some other events (e.g. the one which gave smuggler weapons, 2014 I think)...
  5. Kerham

Shading problem

Hi guys, Just bought a new laptop and Entropia looks awful. The gf card is rtx 2060 so should run it without any issues even on very high. After turning off on and any number of relogs, the culprit is shading. With everything else on high or very high: If I have the shading quality on low, I...
  6. Kerham

Auction visible from website

I wish, from all my heart, to be able to browse the auction from a website. Using it would be fantastic, also, it would save also some server usage from auction zombies.
  7. Kerham

I feel scammed

So I am hunting spiders like a lunatic for, what, 2 weeks now. 3100 spiders later, what do I have to show for it? One piece of L DOA Slugstorm, one esi 12.7 tt, 54 platinum and gold I didn't tracked, maybe 1 for each 150 peds spent or so. And I am ready to bet there is somebody out there with...
  8. Kerham

My long overdue mining rant

Dear MindArk, I am very unhappy with the tedious, meaningless, boring clickfest mining has become. When I started playing, mining was an entire adventure. Buggy and misconcepted aswell, but if mining skills were giving more loot, it was worth having them. You ruined this first when you...
  9. Kerham

Buying: F-106 tier 6+

As title says, thank you :)
  10. Kerham

Buying: Buying: breer M1a bp

Hi, I am looking for breer M1a bp. Send pm with the qr and desired price and we can talk. Best, K.
  11. Kerham

test wee

test :whisper::shower::bump:
  12. Kerham

Buying: Leaf beret, M, orange+fugabarba texture

Hi all, Somewhere in this universe exists my former beret. A beautiful Leaf beret M painted orange and textured fully with Fugabarba texture. If you have such an item, please PM me your price. I had it at 100% coverage in all fields. I am looking for at least 90% coverage on any field, be it...
  13. Kerham

Uber: Omg tower omg omg omgg

FINALLY!!11! 12 years (on and off), bazillions of bombs and probes (and whining, ranting, chipping out completely a good few times, blowing skill peds on condition crafting and other amazingly inspired acts :girl: ), day dreaming at my own tower :tower:, wholeheartly hating each and everyone...
  14. Kerham

Armor droprate

Hi there guys, are armors still being looted? The sets which I have in mind, each of them for odd various reasons, are: Pixie, Goblin, Kobold, Shogun, Gremlin. Made myself a neat small quest of looting these armors. Hunted, tried, all I got was: 2x pixie armguards, 1x pixie thighs, 1x pixie...
  15. Kerham

Monitor/gpu help needed

Ok, I'm a bit at a loss here, since I need to clear out a "small" visual mess on my computer. I don't know much about how gpu/monitor works, even if my job heavily involves CG (retouching pictures, layouting etc.) context: - win7 32bit - nvidia geforce 260 gtx - monitor is Samsung SyncMaster...
  16. Kerham

Real life ATH & EU anniversary

I know I am inactive at the moment, due to IRL issues which I hope I'll manage to solve at some point. However, there are two mementos which I can't let pass. I also need to pick this occasion to send a warm hello to my PE/EU friends :) First and most important is that I got married with my...
  17. Kerham

I like rebalancing

Yes, I do. (ok, now THAT's news coming from ME :laugh: ) Ok, so no niks and duru in regular areas? Go explore. No iron in argo and gazz in drones? Be more inventive than mindless drones (pun) and go and check on your own. Use market graphs. Check resources. Check bps. Search solutions. Do...
  18. Kerham

Selling: S: Kismet Light Laser (L) blueprint - 66 clicks

sale suspended atm.
  19. Kerham

Signature

My siggie doesn't work anymore... what can I do?
  20. Kerham

Well, calling all Calypsians, or so

Hi guys, I've just submitted a support case. Yes, to PCF, since I don't have a direct platform link with MA in this regard. "Hello, I'm uncertain in which cathegory this fits. I'm aware that loot balancing is mainly MindArk's responsibility, but I would like an explanation or, simply, voice...
  21. Kerham

Buying: Mining excavators

Hello, I'm looking for ME02/03/04 and EE03/04, either I can find of these. TT +50/+100/+150 respectively +90/+120. Tx
  22. Kerham

mini setup error

If you get an error saying something like EU was noob and couldn't excute mini_setup.exe, do it yourself via right click- run as admin. Just went through a few trial & error stuff with them also ran 1443_setup_something.exe as admin and finally it went through. Also delete site.txt. As soon as...
  23. Kerham

PVP Aircrafts!

As title says!
  24. Kerham

Kerham's S&M

Current status: _________________________________________________ Overall TT result: -2274 Overall after sale result: -2086 __________________________________________________ Total TT spent so far: 10608 Total TT looted: 8334 % TT return: 78,56% Aggregate markup looted: 119,57%...
  25. Kerham

Wtf is this supposed to mean?

I really really don't like this http://entropiatracker.com/index.asp?system=players&mode=lookup&PlayerID=119259 For those not having Entropia Tracker account or for those who read the thread before I added the pic, is about an Wastelander globaling on crafting Apis and Scorpius. Any weapon...
Back