Search results

1. M

Items in inventory/storage don't display properly

For the last couple days some or all in areas of my storage and/or inventory are not displaying properly. Rather than the usual icons for the different items, I get the right icon on a black background. If the icon should appear in a single "cell", it now is centered in a 2x2 black square...
  2. M

Need help finding a graphics card

Be gentle with me, it's my first post. My ava is Morgan Gekko. I started playing in 2006. Over the years, I've played Entropia on medium settings at first and then on low as the game has advanced beyond the capabilities of whatever computer I was using at the time. I'm playing on low now...
  3. M

Season's Greetings

I haven't seen a thread anywhere else, so I'd like to wish all my Entropian brothers and sisters a very happy and safe holiday. Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, or whatever, may it bring you some kind of peace and joy. (And my Lootius smile on all of you.) :tux:
  4. M

We need a space tutorial, please.

I'm a fairly long-time player and usually a bit of a lurker on the forums. Now that the initial craziness has settled some, I'd like to venture out into space. I've come out of the shadows to ask if someone can put together a tutorial for getting from planet to space station, vtol/quad controls...
  5. M

Who/what are these ava>

On Arkadia, at the Sactuary Cove service center, there are occasionally these alien-looking avatars. They're flesh-colored, with white veins and pointy ears.:scratch2:
  6. M

New EU auction info feature

Please excuse me if this has been asked before, but, is anyone using the auction info offered using the button in the lower right hand corner of the item information window. I have been using values given by PEAuction but the markup numbers given in the information window seems to be 4% to 5%...
Back