Search results

1. Rippy

Tell your story and have the chance to win a thermos!

Hello.... i participate to that giveaway .... going to try to write about me and my story... Im french so ... sorry if i do some mistakes lol My story........ I started Entropia thanks to a friend...I had never heard about it.... i started Project Entropia in fact...In May 2006.... Wow .. so...
  2. Rippy

Entropia Universe 16.3.2 Release Notes

It worked Thank you all for your help. So i did Windows update and i repaired Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 redistributable *86 . Ive win 7 ..64 bits .. So it worked phewww ... Ty ☺️☺️ Rippy
  3. Rippy

Ty ill try and let you know ..☺️☺️
  4. Rippy

I tried but they dont let me ... Si tryin a windows update now ... Thank you ☺️
  5. Rippy

Cant connect.. having a api ms win runtime thingie error pfff
  6. Rippy

Hello my friend :-) :cheer: :-*

Hello my friend :-) :cheer: :-*
  7. Rippy

Miss you Ella ... ;-) perhaps ull come around ..one day :)

Miss you Ella ... ;-) perhaps ull come around ..one day :)
  8. Rippy

hellooooooooo lol

hellooooooooo lol
  9. Rippy

kicked from game

Today it seems ok .. I guess it was prolly the server messin ?? Oh well happy it's solved.. Thank you though..:wtg: I hope though this bug won't come back :laugh: Rippy
  10. Rippy

kicked from game

yes always with goldcard Rippy
  11. Rippy

kicked from game

Thank you for your answer .. i'm goin to see if it helps :) Rippy
  12. Rippy

kicked from game

Hello wanted to know if some has also that prob... Today i connected and i crashed several times... I ended stopin' the games coz was fed up reloggin.. Last time i played was 2 days ago and never had that problem... mmm Rippy
  13. Rippy

Internal error due to goldcard november 2014

yes pretty annoying huh .. ill have to go to bed i just logged to check ! errrm Rippy
  14. Rippy

Thank youuuu Me too now !! I tried as you said you were in and it works...In fact i see i was in Boreas, now i remember true i was killing kerberos the other day... :laugh: Let's hope we don't experiment probs anymore !! The stuff is that i should be in bed haha almost 2 am here -_- ! Wot a...
  15. Rippy

Dunno nothing about that app..having prob with my smartphone already .. if i move an app i'm sure ill regret it lol so i wont download this one...Anyways we should be able to play on computer ...not normal to let a prob for so many hours... Entropia candy crush now ? :-s .... Pity to feel oblige...
  16. Rippy

Can't connect still ...Really that's getting on my nerves... Rippy
  17. Rippy

that starts to be really suckyyyyyyyyyyyy grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Rippy
  18. Rippy

ok ill do :-) Rippy
  19. Rippy

mmmmmmmmmmm... suckyy thank you for the info ! Rippy
  20. Rippy

ok :-) well lets hope the prob will be solved in a jiffy -_- !! :)
  21. Rippy

Wot about camp caravan ....? I don't remember if i was in camp caravan or fort troy tyyyy Rippy
  22. Rippy

yes but in fact i don t remember where i'm lol I did others stuff IRL and then i can't remember wot i ve done 15 days + ago... goin' to try to remember but i'm not sure... :-/ Thank youuuuuuuuuu
  23. Rippy

pffff it seems there is a big hassle..anyway i prefer that than a prob which would be experimented only by me... Rippy
  24. Rippy

who knows... sure it's strange... Rippy
  25. Rippy

:-( awww .. first time i get that prob ... lets hope its though the last time for us !! Rippy
Back