Search results

1. Rippy

kicked from game

Hello wanted to know if some has also that prob... Today i connected and i crashed several times... I ended stopin' the games coz was fed up reloggin.. Last time i played was 2 days ago and never had that problem... mmm Rippy
  2. Rippy

Internal error due to goldcard november 2014

Hello I want to know if some are having the same prob at the moment..Impossible to connect due to an internal error provided by the goldcard.. I sent a support at once..I saw that on the forum some had that around May... Thank you ! Rippy
  3. Rippy

RIP Gregg TheTaxman McNally

Hello all, Me and my friends(Rondo, Gallyon) would like to share our sadness with all the community of Entropia. Our friend, Gregg TheTaxman McNally is dead. He was only 42 years old. Too young to die. I was told this bad news some days ago. Of course, i was in shock, but the saddest is that...
  4. Rippy

Selling: 3 Plumatergus leather texture clothes

Hello i sell my plumatergus suit, it means that if it interests someone , this person has to buy them all i just don't want to sell them separatedly for personal reason...I plan to play less and less here so then i sell almost all my items... 1/ Radar Jacket (F) TT=53.98 + 100 2/Gem Bustier...
  5. Rippy

Red Cross Bug

Hello how the title reads it ... I have a bug with red cross... Instead of seeing my tools as usuall i see some red crosses instead ....(on some tools) I was told that we should reinstall the game or if it doesnt work ... reinstall windows and format all my comp ... Hum that would suck.... I...
  6. Rippy

Selling: 40 K sweat

Hello as i say in the title i sell 40 K sweat ... I preferasking here than to have to yell all around with no luck... I accept fair offers of course ... I sweated them myself.. teh skills i have in sweat prove it it took me some hours .. Answer me back here or send me a pm if interested ;-) ty...
  7. Rippy

Message for people of the oilrig: hypocrisy

Hello Just wanted to say to them that they complein that we hit their cars their vehicules etc etc but when u come naturally to oil rig even if you do nothing they kill you and don't hesitate to spoil ur car or ur avatar. I know it's PVP i don't have prob with being killed. Just that now i won't...
  8. Rippy

Help: Cars decay

I saw that my car decays from 2 pec but i dunno why ? Is it coz someone blew me with a car cannon whereas i wasnt in pvp zone? Coz someone bleeched my car ? Or coz i entered the pvp area around chimera without toxic shot? ty for answering coz here i don't understand and i'm puzzled ty Rippy
  9. Rippy

map prob

Hey i have a prob each time i try to see the map... It doesnt appear completely.... i have some area that are black ... i see like black squares... and i see 2 maps a lil one and a big one .... but cant even see often where i'm..... Rippy
  10. Rippy

Press T and white screen

Hello did some have the following bug??? When u press T and that u revive u have white screen ... i had that pfff Rippy
  11. Rippy

Selling: Log duchev part 3

Hello so i sell the LOG 3 Waiting for some fair offers .... Don't hesitate to PM me Rippy:wtg:
  12. Rippy

Selling: Shadow arms M (L) nice offer

Hello I sell Shadow arms M (L) ...under mark up at 760.46% Rippy
  13. Rippy

Buying: Force mace clobber

I would be interested in buying a force mace clobber L At a reasonable price of course ...i won't buy it over price ... Rippy :wtg:
  14. Rippy

Selling: Shadow arms m l

Hello, i'm selling Shadow arms Male Limited..... The tt is 52.60 peds and i sell them at 899.24% .. To sum up teh price is 473 peds. Tell me if interested we can meet in game.... Quick ! Rippy:wtg:
  15. Rippy

memorial island stupi people stealing

I was in memorial island ... was in the temple; people put stuff in the temple as usual...A girl just connected inside the temple and began to steal all the stuff people put...I said to her of course to stop but she didn t stop ... no she had the nerve tto ask me more items coz she was poor ...
  16. Rippy

selling Dr almon log 3 and 4

hello My friend is selling Dr almon log 3 and 4 but she has probs to log on on this forums so its me who do the add and who will help u to meet my friend to make the deal... Auction Dr almon log 3 auction starts at tt+20 Dr almon log 4 auction starts at tt +20 Make offers The auction...
  17. Rippy

ESI scam

hello i'm not new here i play since almost two years so im used with scammers... but i'm pissed coz i was scammed yesterday l( they managed to scamm me this time) ...with ESI They took from me a 610 peds ESI (it can worth even a bit more) a 106 peds tt esi ... The stuff is that the scammer...
  18. Rippy

Portugal Na Net ... probs with soc mates ( please leader ne TUGA diogo: do something )

Hello ... I realize that im not the first to complain about members from this society...( saw that OGIMINI did the same) Today and some days ago .. i was disturbed by a member from Portugal NA NET ... he doesnt respect gamers... 2 weeks ago he disturbed me as well doing the same... this guy...
  19. Rippy

Message To Hilda The Noob ....urgent

Hello I ve noticed a thing each time we want to buy a clothe in auctions ..you arrive and you want to buy it... As i see you want to buy everything and i begin to be fed up with it...I understand that in this game there are resellers i accept it but here it's different you 've a lot of nerve...
  20. Rippy

The prob of sweat

Hello as we see the price of sweat is gettin' lower and lower... Now some resellers try to buy sweat at 0.8 ==> 100 sweats What will be the future of sweaters??? There is a big problem right now... Sweat is free peds ...what is the purpose of MA... that everybody deposits??? Perhaps everybody...
  21. Rippy

Tomas Reorgas Javinis tried to rip me off

Hello just to give advices to players... just to say that Tomas Reorgas Javinis tried to rip me off 10 K sweat some weeks ago... People be careful ! Rippy
  22. Rippy

buyin' 2 hats (F)

Hello i would like to buy 2 cheap hat (rancher) well sort of sexy cowboy hats! I want one for me and one for my friend ... who can propose me a friendly price :-)! i hope i can afford though...i try to save money but i dunno if it will be enough lol thanks you :girl: Rippy :girl:
  23. Rippy

Memorial Island and the presents for the island girl

Hello I imagine that everybody knows memorial island...this area is sacred...coz it was done for the island girl ...the one who died 1 year ago... The other day i was around and i find some things like mind essence on the floor but i didn t imagine that it was presents for the island girl...i...
Back