Search results

1. Az Bloodz

Is this game free or not (I don't care but it seems others do)

You can sweat til you get like 100 PED and then you could profit if you know what you're doing.
  2. Az Bloodz

Luck variable when creating avatar?

You are predicting the system for years now considering your totally weird loot theories...just accept a kinda fixed long term TT return and compensate with MU. All it takes.
  3. Az Bloodz

How To: Play EU on your phone!

So you can spend liike instantly ever buvk you earn :D
  4. Az Bloodz

People who cycle more PEDs have a higher chance to loot rare items because they cycle more PEDs. Like the guy buying more tickets has a higher chance winning the lottery.
  5. Az Bloodz

My personal MA loot adjuster is called John. We meet every Friday to discuss the future loots of my current avatar.
  6. Az Bloodz

Selling: Money Printing Level 8 Weapon

Your thread is called "money printing level 8 weapon" reason enough for any accusation.
  7. Az Bloodz

Your numbers are confusing a lot of people in your thread...people stated you have to take enhancer MU into account and you replied with taking the MU of IMKII into account. Even though it's "your" selling thread you can't make up numbers without being corrected or questioned. A shame you can't...
  8. Az Bloodz

Not being offensive but you entire thread is misleading with numbers not taking into account some markup. Why not just remove the enhancers and post the eco of your weapon? No need to artificially increase the DPP of the weapon you are trying to sell.
  9. Az Bloodz

Bone Samples/Bone to Pick

No "higher level player" wiill camp punies. Sweat or deposit or find a mob that has enough MU in loot instead of asking MA to adjust one. You need to do the work yourself. Sick of all these MA Charity threads
  10. Az Bloodz

I wasn't going to complain... But it is LONG overdue...

If we dont know how much you cycled your numbers are meaningless....90% is 10% lost before MU....you will end up with 0 Peds in the long run...
  11. Az Bloodz

Am I the most unlucky avatar ever?

Boom you got outwined
  12. Az Bloodz

Looking for Member for regular swunting!....

You swunt on taxed lands?
  13. Az Bloodz

explosive bps unbalanced and needs nerf

They don't remove the blueprint...they remove the mats. Think something similar happened to the P5a(L) BP back then....just it wasn't a TT ingredient.
  14. Az Bloodz

Re: Misinterpretation of EntropiaLife Rankings

Do you really think they care or even read your thread?
  15. Az Bloodz

ToS Space Migration 2015

I tried to stay on topic best I can but I really don't care about space :(
  16. Az Bloodz

Buying: Dominal Original Viper (UL)

I sold mine a few weeks ago but out of curiousity how much are you willing to pay?
  17. Az Bloodz

Info: Crafting EP IV Data needed

Most ppl think the markup of the item you craft is important...101% is like never enough to compensate for anything
  18. Az Bloodz

"All natural" skilled Avatars

Well w/o chipping its way harder to reach a certain level. Also without depositing this game becomes harder. So full bragging rights. Just not for you
  19. Az Bloodz

Buying: Full Angel (M) UL Armor Set

Are you like trying to buy one for over 3 years by now?
  20. Az Bloodz

Question: Did MA pay for PlanetCalypsoForum?

I support the idiot hypothesis.
  21. Az Bloodz

Selling: Vibrant Sweat

Sweat reselling on the forums has never been a good idea :O
  22. Az Bloodz

Are you smarter than a markup graph? Win 100ped!

Tt+6089 ......................
  23. Az Bloodz

Unbalanced Blueprints

Just get the same weapon with a different name from a different blueprint. Hunters won't suffer much, crafters do.
Back