1. E

Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN Edition

Hemliga Arne! :D
  2. E

Buying: Cld

bump it up!
  3. E

Buying: Cld

Buying CLD@1400 ped each. Add me ingame if you wanna sell, my inbox here is full. Cheers!
  4. E

Selling: Cld

I can take the last 7!
  5. E

Selling: Emik Enigma L4 UL with great tirs

20k offered.
  6. E

The great reputation spreading thread

Merry +Repmas everyone :D
  7. E

Question: Is it possible to build a lag free setup?

Thanks for the reply guys! Not gonna upgrade yet, since i have a decent setup. But it's always good to do some research before I start spending monies :)
  8. E

Pretty slick! Up and running yet?
  9. E

Lol, that would be an idea.. Don't you have a pretty mean setup Kimmi? SLI and whutnut?
  10. E

Just curious, Is it possible to build a rig that won't lag at the bigger 50-100 ppl events, like sand king or the arkadian events? Or are the servers lagging anyway, no matter how a badass-computer you have? 100 avatars on radar and 60 fps would be sweet, instead of my 9 fps.
  11. E

Mindark Semi Annual Financials 2013

Now I'm curious to read falling sky-threads from 2005-2006. Anyone have some golden ones?
  12. E

Selling: Modified EWE EP-40 Mercenary

What's the offer atm?
  13. E

Selling: Misc Makeup (eye shadow, lip liner, face paint ect)

Have 322 ped of misc makeup items that I want to sell. Give me some offers in a PM or chat me ingame! BO 350 ped /Krimanji Krimey Groening
  14. E

Selling: Tier Components 1-10, Armors, Gunz..

Selling some stuff! Tier Components. I-X. Div Alien loots Ghost, Gremlin, Vigi M Apis Might be selling the shop as well if I get any good offers. Emerald Lakes Mall Floor 2, second shop to the right. heya!
  15. E

Selling: Uber Armors (L)

Bump it up!
  16. E

Buying: Buying CLDs

Still buying!
  17. E

Selling: Uber Armors (L)

Unloading some of my limited armors. Atm sentinel and shadow parts. Both male and female. More armors coming soon. Placed in shopkeeper inside Emerald Lakes Mall, floor 2, second shop to the right. Enjoy!
  18. E

Buying: Buying CLDs

Buying CLDs @ 1400 ped Hit me with a PM or add me ingame /Krimanji Krimey Groening
  19. E

I'm new. I mean NEW! Tips and tricks?

Welcome! Being a newcomer today is totally different from when I joined the universe back in 2006. So I am also pretty curious about what people will tell you what to do :) The one thing that I have to say is that patience is golden. Good luck, and will see ya out there!
  20. E

Selling: Chronicle M (6 parts)

up up and away
  21. E

Buying: BLP SIB weapon, mid-high level

I have a tier 7 Svempa T15 for sale at +25k. Hit me with a PM if interested.
  22. E

Help: Stuck in Space

Dark fudge.. Now I'm stuck as well.
  23. E

Let's hump it up!
  24. E

Bump it up, Scotty!
  25. E

Shabba ranks.