Search results

1. Colcho

A tip for visiting a PVP zone on the Amethera continent

Sorry, but this made me LOL so hard ... :laugh: be sure not to enter rigs with loot!!!
  2. Colcho

Selling: Small ESIs

no1 needs esis these days?
  3. Colcho

bump, still selling
  4. Colcho

b u m p u p
  5. Colcho

Another bump for small esis
  6. Colcho

Bump up1234
  7. Colcho

Bump to the top
  8. Colcho

bump to 1st page
  9. Colcho

ESIS are in the ingame auction now.
  10. Colcho

pvp looting

Maybe MA decided to listen to https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wishlist/170399-spread-lootable-pvp3-4-risk-around.html notice this part: Not that I'm happy with this, but who said MA doesn't listen?
  11. Colcho

pvp looting

Here is what I got from MA some time ago: "2009-07-15 22:30 Entropia Universe Support: Hi, Thank you for your report. We have forwarded the issue to members of the design team for further investigation, since you shouldn't be able to damage yourself by using your weapons. Any...
  12. Colcho

Item tiers and enhancers

According your logic(10x8%), you also have 920% chance on average of not loosing your item. Nice math skills.... So far I'm happy with this change. Unlike most changes up to now(back from amp nerf, clothes/armor decay etc.) you can ignore it for as long as you like. As most new things there...
  13. Colcho

Selling: Storage clean up - hunting loot

bumppppppppp
  14. Colcho

one more bump
  15. Colcho

Bump up to 1st page
  16. Colcho

Storage clean up from hunting loot: 2 Advanced Cloth Extractor 26 0.26 PED STORAGE 3 Advanced Leather Extractor 205 2.05 PED STORAGE 4 Advanced Metal Extractor 1 0.01 PED STORAGE 5 Advanced Mineral Extractor 29 0.29 PED STORAGE 6 Advanced Scanning Sensor 2 0.66 PED STORAGE 7...
  17. Colcho

Special items in loots for depositors only

Alto I'm against such thing, there might be something in this idea. Imagine you get a rl item for XXX deposit instead of chance of looting the item. This will not tamper with the ingame balance and will give some "reward" to the depositer. It might also bring some depositers. I for one would...
  18. Colcho

ok, will tell him

ok, will tell him
  19. Colcho

Question: Akmuul zone destined to die?

No idea how Akmuul pvp is developing for pk'ers, but as a miner I'm making profit or braking even on most of my runs in pvp4 in the last 2 weeks.
  20. Colcho

Spread the Lootable PVP3/4 Risk Around?

So you suggest to be hard&risky to kill a miner, while its only risky to mine? Separating the probability of meeting a big miner and the fact that you are not risking much when you actually meet one is a bit wrong. When I mine its not often I hit a big claim, but when i get a big one, all I...
  21. Colcho

I started as a pk'er but moved on to mining. Guess why - even when getting killed and loosing loot I manage to profit or at least loose less than mining outside pvp or pk. If you are cautious, the risk for a miner is worth taking. Your are asking why people can see things from your side? -...
  22. Colcho

Voted NO alto I'm mostly a miner in lootable pvp. Not if you're smart Hours of just running/camping without any gd on the radar, or time is of no value? Also you might be surprised how much ME, ammo and decay can a pker pay just for a single kill. In most cases a pker can not be sure that...
  23. Colcho

Calypso Ore

Looks good, will give it a go as soon as I get back to my PC. subscribing for updates
  24. Colcho

C.O.R.E. Calypso Ore Rapid Exchange

gl with the business TC!
  25. Colcho

Sweat a spider !

This will be total carnage, might come and watch :popcorn:
Back