Search results

1. E

mayhem code 4 and 6 errors on all kills

Same here! It happened to me too, I logged off and back on 10 minutes later. I joined the instance again and... surprise! All my points were gone and the timer was back to 15 hours :holyshit: Support case submitted, keeping my fingers crossed
  2. E

Question: internal error

Same here, I keep getting the internal error message when trying to convert shrapnel to ammo. :scratch2:
  3. E

WoF 2014: Team Italy

Hi everyone I'm in for this first hunt on Saturday at 19 MA time :wtg:
  4. E

FYI: OLA #42 East - Miner's Mafia Land

As he said, visit OLA 42 East "ATUM" for a successful mob-free mining run :wtg:
  5. E

WoF 2012 Team Italy - Squadra Italia

Uh oh :girl: Some gossiping here :laugh: I want the details!!! Cya ingame tonight red, I want to know everything! Ah, btw, I am in! PS: look down at my hunting stats :handgun:, much better than Ronny's :wtg:
  6. E

Planet calypso content release 2011.3

SO Are the new missions only related to the new island? No new iron challenge missions (yet)?
  7. E

Selling: Land 42 East

Little BUMP Up for a great Land! :cheer:
  8. E

WoF 2011: Team Italy!

Hey mates I'm in, as usual, time and baby permitting :wtg:
  9. E

I have a really bad idea!

How can you prevent that people who already got one car won't get another one?
  10. E

Server Downtime For release

27 Apr 2010 IMPROVEMENTS AND FIXED ISSUES Auction Added string search function. It is now possible to perform item name searches in the auction. :yay: Resized auction window to fit in minimum resolution (1024x768). Fixed issue with showing wrong item icon in the details window. Updated help...
  11. E

Server Downtime For Release

And..... downloading!!!
  12. E

Major general problem with most iron missions.

We are 2 then...
  13. E

Major general problem with most iron missions.

I agree 100%... I want to shoot the mobs, not look around for them. We already have those scouting missions for that purpose. You have my support.
  14. E

the missing crate

Thanks! :yay: +rep
  15. E

missions that reward with attributes

Thanks for this information! It is indeed a cool idea to have other missions open, so you can combine them when killing mobs you meet on the way :) I have all the Iron Challenge missions open :)
  16. E

List Of Missions

Nope, no bugs for that mission. He "accidentally" looted a real electro matrix. To complete the mission you don't get one in the loot but only a message saying that you got it. At that point you get the item ticked on the mission list... It sounds weird but that's how it works.
  17. E

List Of Missions

100 troxies killed, got 1 strength point :) Next mission kill 500 troxies ofc...
  18. E

Anywhere :) I killed Fouls on TI and Feffs both at Fort Fury and Aegis...
  19. E

I just completed the feffoid mission and the foul mission. For each of them I got 1 Agility point, so 2 in total. No randomness as far as I can see...
  20. E

List Of Missions

Killed 100 Feffoids, got 1 Agility! Next mission, kill 500 feffs...
  21. E

Network problems

I get the same message.
  22. E

Gratz Flu!

Gratz Flu!
  23. E

List Of Missions

You might be right, I need to check that as soon as the server is up and running again.
  24. E

List Of Missions

LOL indeed! :D
  25. E

Server Downtime For Release

Servers down again!
Back