Search results

1. E

List Of Missions

Hi all, here are screenshots of available (to me) missions, few minutes after the content release in VU 11.0.3: Fort Troy Gather part from Drone robot Gather part from Trooper robot Gather part from Eviscerator robots Tune Genesis Star Sensors For discreet applicants only The...
  2. E

So there's no FPC content release this week

I guess we will have to wait until next week at least... :rolleyes: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindark-news/184236-upcoming-missions.html#post2369362
  3. E

Quotes on women: win 2500 EFD

As you all know, the International women's day 2008 is approaching and I have promised to help some colleagues designing a card that will go together with flowers, to all women in our company. On the cards, I need to write a quote about women and here comes the difficult part: i have been...
  4. E

Newcomers BEWARE! Scamming in auction!

This has been posted several times, but nevertheless I would like to warn the less experienced NOT to buy broken Limited(L) items from auction. Here, he is selling his broken ISIS LR41 (L): and here he's trying to sell a broken ISIS LR32 (L) for 230 PED, 3442% mark up!!! :mad: Please make...
  5. E

Who is the most skilled Italian player?

OK, you could expect this thread, right? :D
  6. E

Happy Birthday Sherwood Flu Fortuna!

:birthday: Happy Birthday my friend, enjoy this special day :beerchug: :grouphug:
  7. E

Happy birthday Ron Kovich!!

-----------------> :birthday: <--------------- Buon compleanno caro! :cheer: Wish ya a lot of :beerchug: :tower: :inbed:
  8. E

Finally my 1st crafting global!

After a considerable PED loss, the golden swirlies came on this one! :yay: Click to enlarge
  9. E

Did you know that China has its home-made MMORPG?

Just found out THIS. It seems they have been competing with EU and others. Full article here.
  10. E

EntropiaForum.com: WOOT! 9700 PED

Walking down to the Rig with my friend Carl CLP LePoivre, we hit big: 9700 PED on a trox dominant, what a nice advert for EntropiaForum.com! :yay: Pic 1: Pic 2: Pic 3:
  11. E

Our first Korss H400 on Feffoid guard!

After 2 days offline, we just came back and decided to go for a Feffoid run to get a Korss, and finally it happened :D
  12. E

3 globals in 35 mins on bots

A couple of nights ago my m8 Carl and I were lucky and globalled on drones 3 times in 35 minutes ;) 1st 2nd 3rd
  13. E

2 drones globals in 4 minutes!

Finally a lucky hunting run with my friend Carl! 1st 82 PED gen. 01 and 4 minutes later... 77 PED gen. 02
  14. E

Oils Vs Ped

Maybe I missed something recently, but have we ever received an official statement (or something like that) from MA, saying that our "beloved" golden PED won't show up any more in the loot window? Everybody seems to be quiet about this, I don't read complaints, so I assume all got used to this...
Back