Search results

1. Menta

Selling: 189,12ped ESI = 1800ped

Hey! Selling this freshly looted ESI, TT=189,12ped. BO is 1800ped. Offers in pm /Menta
  2. Menta

Selling: Vigilante (M) + 6a plates

Everything is sold
  3. Menta

Buying: Dehera immolation sword

Hello, PM me if you got a dehera sword for sale.
  4. Menta

Selling: Tier 7,2 isis hl6

Gun is sold
  5. Menta

Buying: Archon sword

Hello! Its time to raise my melee skills again. I want to buy an archon sword, low tier is prefered. Pm me here or ingame "supreme menta kunov". Ty / Menta
  6. Menta

Selling: Tier 2 Ancient Red Scorpion

Gun is sold
  7. Menta

Buying: Ancient Red Scorpion - ARS

Hello looking for one of these, send me your price :cool: Anyone who helps me find one Will recieve 50ped. ( only valid if i make the purchase from the recommended person/shop/animal) /Menta
  8. Menta

Selling: Trauma IV + Lokabhu Electrifier And Full Koroma Male

Sold everything
  9. Menta

Buying: Trauma amplifier IV

Bought one....
  10. Menta

Selling: King Kong Snubnose t4

Hey Considering to sell my Snubnose, tier 4.7 atm. With beast attached to it, it has a eco of 2.932 with a dps of 41.69 if you attach 4 dmg enhancers it has a eco of 2.923 with a dps of 52.99 Remaining tiers: 61 60 103 133 60 65 Offers in PM/ingame Buyout is set at +4.3k Peds. /menta
  11. Menta

Selling: Trading t4 King Kong Snubnose for igni L1000.

Thread can be closed. Decided to sell instead
  12. Menta

Selling: Viceroy Armor (all materials needed)

Get your own awesome Viceroy Armor! Selling all materials needed to aquire a set of Viceroy. Write offers here or send me a PM. TT of materials is ~600ped SB = 650ped total. BO = 700peds total. /Menta
  13. Menta

Buying: Isis lr32 unl or similar ul sib

Hey id like to acquire an LR32, i would consider other ul sibs in the same dps range aswell. Laser is prefered but not necessary. The item needs to be close to minimum tt! Send me your price in pm :yay: TY /Menta
  14. Menta

Buying: Isis lr32 unl or Isis cb19 Unl

Im interested in acquiring a LR32 or a CB19 unl. The item has to be close to minimum tt Send me your price in pm! :yay: Ty / Menta
  15. Menta

Selling: Gremlin (M) W/O foot guards

Hi Im selling my Gremlin (M) set (W/O) foots. Tiers: Harness T1, Thighs T0.9, Shins T1.5,Face T0.8, Gloves T0.1 and Arms T0.3. SET IS SOLD TY / Menta
  16. Menta

HoF: First HOF!

It finally came! :) lvl 17 prosp/15surv for those who might want to know!
  17. Menta

Buying: Lime Coat (M)

Looking for a lime coat (M) Please reply or pm your price :)
  18. Menta

Selling: Selling 9.23TT of Mechanics skill. 2800% BO

got 9.23TT of mechanic skills i want to sell. Item sold.
  19. Menta

Sollomate Opalo SGAE

Couldnt find any pics of it, nor anyone who had posted the stats yet, so here it is! Condition limit 50%, Looted from an daikiba. Havent done decay test yet TT = 3.80 Ped okay, so noobish decay test is done, it went from 3.80 to 3.79 in the first round, then it took 41 clicks for it to go...
  20. Menta

Selling: Full Rascal (M)

Hi! i need to free up some peds so im selling my Rascal! Looking for a price somewhere around the weekly MU wich is tt+61 ped but offers are welcome here or in pm :)
  21. Menta

Allo with Table ^^

Yay, another allo ! (: And my first furniture drop! ;P
  22. Menta

A lil Umbra ! , my first mutant globie ^^

Started of with some allos today, 3 globals next to me and i went WTF :eek: after that i tried to loot a new korss but with no sucess.. and finally i went to the umbras and got this (=
  23. Menta

2 Allo's Plus PK :P

Went on a teamhunt with Stardust, and we got this nice global And today i got this nice little allo ! (: When i was hunting in pvp3 i suddenly saw my old mentor, mohaha lets kill him ! :D After all these months i finally had my revenge ! :P But as the kind the disciple i ones was i...
  24. Menta

Selling vigilante male tt+300BO

Trying to sell this set again. . since the last buyer didnt answer any pm's or contacted me after the sale :P So, This Time TT+300 Is the Buyout and the startbid for this set.. If u want the set plz leave me a Pm.!
  25. Menta

Ghost VS Gremlin ?

Me and a friend of mine have been arguing about this for a while now. He says Gremlin is the better one and i think ghost is better my friends main point is that ghost decay more then gremlin, and i guess that's a fact. |Any post about how much ghost decay compared to other armors is very...
Back