Search results

1. Atzlanteco

Thanks Oleg, have a great day!

Thanks Oleg, have a great day!
  2. Atzlanteco

Congratz on your new medical skills, agility, and all the good stuff that make Millie the best!

Congratz on your new medical skills, agility, and all the good stuff that make Millie the best!
  3. Atzlanteco

VU 10.0 Bug reports

Doh! Duh forgot had to set Z and C to rotate my little guy. O well still hate this VU.
  4. Atzlanteco

VU 10.0 Bug reports

More Bugs Lost 6 mining claims due to an oppisite rubberbanding where the system moves you further away from find. Attempted relog cant resolve. In OP area west of old Hades, rubberbanding to an extreme where you can go all the way to Hades and snap back to the Homes by the outpost. In...
  5. Atzlanteco

VU 10.0 Bug reports

Bugs Where Do I start... First hate the fact that my keyboard is all jacked. I lived using R Z and C now cant use them. Second, lost 3 nice mining claims in Twin because the stupid server was lagging and moved me over 300 M away each time I got within 50m. The new Q for toggle works...
  6. Atzlanteco

VU 10.0 FAQ - Preview

Well That says it all! Cant wait! about time mid range avas have a chance, well at least till the mobs get stronger again. Then it is back to all (L) stuff. Well V10.0 will be the sucess or demise of Calypso, lets see how many people join or bail after this one.
  7. Atzlanteco

How different will Eudoria really be?

Having a Crisis Hope things do not change too much just found my favorite places to mine.... :scratch2: After 4 years XD. Doh! Guess I will just stick to killing :yay:. Good Luck All with this new exciting and much anticipated VU.
Back