Search results

1. I

Selling: Ghost male set/ ghost female set ( boar foots(L)/ musca set m/f , Mahketta Male

As title says, all for sale. Ghost male set complete Mahketta male set complete Musca set M complete Rascal set M complete Female ghost, no feet. L boar feets you can take for tt. Female musca. Pm me ingame or here with an offer.
  2. I

Anyone know avatar Alex Star Grey?

I know this avatar is not that old yet. But he trades exacly the same items and with the same trade behaviour as some old banned avatars. I know when he sleeps. Thats the only time i can set orders on Aud's. If he is awake, and i set an order, 1 or2 minutes later he sets a new order. The guy is...
  3. I

Selling: paints

anyone intrested? Pm me ingame. 643 Paint Can (Blue) 153 7.65 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 644 Paint Can (Brown) 126 8.82 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 645 Paint Can (Dark Green) 2 0.18 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 646 Paint Can (Dark Lavender) 47 9.87 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 647 Paint Can (Dark...
  4. I

MA is leading an unfair game

I saw some names pass by of a few resellers. I guess they get banned cause of using multiple avatars. When 1 of them get locked they use an other avatar to trade in auction.. For me its very obvious. Cause they set orders on the same items. Like aud's. Cld's..but also conductors/springs. And...
  5. I

Question: CLD and AUDs price

I Have been buying and selling alot of cld's last few years. Me and 3 other resellers do that. We take alot of mistakes too. Those are the downward spikes. No manipulation in that, just stupid mistakes. For a long time now, 1 player buys almost all cld's out of auction. Sometimes up to 100 a...
  6. I

CLD downward price spikes

tooo shorttt
  7. I

Mindark treating players differently (auction mistake, the following)

To Helena, Do you expect to get a clear answer from Mindark here? Is that the reason that you created this thread? Cause i dont thinks thats gonna happen..
  8. I

Help: Moonwalk bug..?

Nevermind close it. Gwit is right :) (Solved,Seems my laptops battery slows cpu down cause its dying)
  9. I

Help: Moonwalk bug..?

So i have this bug. I walk like i am on old cnd. Looks like moonwalk. Its not toggle run/walk. I do not have too many items and i aint too heavy. Anyone knows a solution? Could it be my laptops hardware? It runs other games well but i dont have this problem on my other pc's/ laptop.:(
  10. I

Info: Isis LLP-8

Anyone has any idea what mob drops this weapon? As entropedia doesnt work atm.
  11. I

Make orders pay the offered price

It happens alot. wont affect market trust me. I just try to sort something out here
  12. I

thow 1 aud in auction for the money you want back. Ill buy it. I dont think i have much time for a pvp trade.
  13. I

Ill contact you ingame tonight. We will sort it out.
  14. I

30000 ped just gone ...... [Auction mistake]

I am too busy whit good things irl to have a war. I dont want to sit behind the pc 20 hours a day, like you and dmitry. Its not healthy and makes me sad
  15. I

As for today, they changed tactic and dont go .7 anymore. Its a round number now, but it are the 11 orders and Dmitry also does a 21 order to pick up mistakes like helena did, those are bigger then 11 but happen now and then. So Dmitry does a cld order, and xpronto follows right away. They made...
  16. I

Dmitry StDem Sur's alts: Inside im Sing, Lucky Mary Smile, The Lion Queen, Pink horizon sky, Sun olga shine..Maybe more but i dont know yet. Dont ask me in pm how i know, i am an auction zombie for years now, i know these things. Its funny how orders work. Dmitry has a .07 order top whole day...
  17. I

Those .07 orders are from wirlo and dmitry. Wirlo is banned atm, dmitry has also alot of alts. If you want their names pm me. Me and xpronto are also in deeds, but i lack the time to refresh orders 24/7. Reason that wirlo is banned is because all his alts i think, not cause he took the helena...
  18. I

Daily markup on CLD tt+911 !

The guy sold me 10 deeds, arkadia underground deeds for price of 1. That was few weeks back. This thread is about todays cld mistake. Dmitry or xpronto got that mistake. The big orders of 1000 dont get this mistakes cause there are other orders with bigger price above them. This time it wasnt me.
  19. I

Should the money ever be returned

Does ts get paid to keep whining about this mistake?
  20. I

Webshop Bugged Again

shop is working fine, can buy all i want, only the arkadia deeds give the error. Maybe they finally sold out
  21. I

Selling: CLD's Calypso land deeds 1630ped

Have a few cld's left. Please pm me. 1630 ped
  22. I

Selling: CLD's Calypso land deeds 1700ped

Last few i sell for 1700 peds, be fast!
  23. I

Selling: CLD Calypso Land Deed 50+

20 left, 1780 now
  24. I

Selling: CLD Calypso Land Deed 50+

few left. 1800ped each. be fast