Search results

1. Bones

Achievement: Another full Mayhem Armor set (M)

Always loved this armor , L will have to do for me.
  2. Bones

New AI president in MindArk

Humans are bored .. maybe battling a mutual enemy in the future will bring us some joy.
  3. Bones

New AI president in MindArk

Excuse me Mr. AI , Bones here. Is it possible you could add the TT value of the remaining fuel in my vehicles , when I mouse over them. Also , if it is not too much of an imposition , could you add a world for WGT golf so I may play golf here instead of leaving. Cheers , and gratz on the new...
  4. Bones

My 18th Birthday - Let's Get Drunk

Happy Birthday
  5. Bones

Buying: UFO

Thank you for your continued interest in my buy thread , though my offer is firm at 500.
  6. Bones

Buying: UFO

Still wish to purchase.
  7. Bones

News: Server Downtime for Patch

Diversification of what is offered is truly the only long term strategy. MindArk created a plug in system for planets , and the only developer was NEVERDIE and a few other failed attempts. Pulling in something unique businesses such as WGT golf planet would be amazing. Another planet dedicated...
  8. Bones

Very annoying sweat collector on Rock Tropia / Creatur Hater

The righteous have spoken.
  9. Bones

Very annoying sweat collector on Rock Tropia / Creatur Hater

Hating on Haters Vol V Kill Haters Killed 1242 of 10,000 Haters All from swunting Not everyone plays the same
  10. Bones

Send a gift

Allow us to send a single ped to someone. This would allow anyone to send their approval to Amryu for his wonderful work at replacing our Wiki .
  11. Bones

How to show the keyboard map?

Agreed.
  12. Bones

Let's bring Entropia to PAX West!

Hope you have a blast.
  13. Bones

Info: MindArk's CEO Henrik Nel Jerkrot resigns

Would be a logical continuation of out of instance tokens. Seasonal boxes already carry over.
  14. Bones

Info: MindArk's CEO Henrik Nel Jerkrot resigns

My guess is he couldn't deliver on the mouse over showing fuel TT value in vehicles. Maybe the next leader will follow through to save his job.
  15. Bones

This Is Just Fun!

woot .. I have been cruising this site for years .. its a gem thanks you Rose
  16. Bones

Help: hot keys

A work around is to use W and then hit enter so chat is prompted will keep it moving.
  17. Bones

Info: To Katie Chalmers, You will be missed

Katie has been recalled .. see you in the eternal sweat circle.
  18. Bones

News: Genesis Visual Update

There are 2 different masks you can wear that cover the face portion of the elder suit. One is the TWEN mask I think was a freebie , and the other is the 2023 christmas mask.
  19. Bones

Price Check Ninja High Jacket Gray (M) (Ltd Edition 25 Units - 2008)

I own the hooded version that is (C) , and there were 100 created of this option. I have had several offers over the years , and a couple were over 1k peds , which I wouldn't sell it for any price.
  20. Bones

Double dipping mission rewards on ROCKtropia

If it collects as before , it will only give you the reward 1 time on each mission leg. All that has changed is now you can collect the rewards on ROCKTROPIA , whereas before you had to fly back to Caly to collect.
  21. Bones

Help: UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread

I have no idea what has been fixed and what is pending.
  22. Bones

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

Feedback Chat channel list does not scroll down. Description: Current: Chat channels are in alphabetical order , and am not able to scroll to the bottom. Suggested: Allow scroll to go down to bottom , or allow them to propagate sideways. Reason: As it stands now , I have channels I cannot...
  23. Bones

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

Feedback Tagger does not lock on Description: Current: With weapon equipped and clicking on mob does not shoot at clicked mob. Suggested: Make any mob you click while weapon equipped accept as locked target. Reason: This is important when attempting to tag a certain mob , whereas currently...
  24. Bones

Strange issue with all items

Would be more productive to post your issue here : UI Release: Feedback Thread
Back