Search results

1. W

Selling Ghoul (M) no shoes

SOLD I'm Selling my Ghoul Armor (M) without shoes. Starting at TT+7000 BO TT+8500 The Auction will end at this Friday (April 18th) 1800 MA Time or sooner if the BO is reached. I'm not gonna sell it in parts. Let the Auction begin. Plz send offers by PM. I rather take Ped's in the offer, but...
  2. W

13K Ambu Mature - My First Uber

Still shaking, not really realizing what happened :) After wasting about 80k ammo today this super nice HOF came along. Never thought it would happen to me but appearently it did :yay::wtg: Click to enlarge
  3. W

Unother OA-101 HOF

Not as big but still... i'm happy :yay: Click to enlarge
  4. W

OreAMP OA-101 HOF

The glowie contained 2 diamonds, to bad there's no markup :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  5. W

Aurli glowie with an 212.22 ESI in the loot

Click to enlarge
  6. W

My first Hogglo

To tell the truth, i have just acuqired the gear to hunt them on my own ;) A small one but still my first on hogglos :yay: Click to enlarge
  7. W

Gratz Crimey!!! (yeah one day l8 i know... sry m8)

:yay::birthday::shots::beerchug:
  8. W

Serendipity Acquired =))

:yay: Click to enlarge As u can see it happened on very high lvl mobs ;)
  9. W

Jester D-1 HOF =)

Imagine my surprise when the swirlies came =)) Click to enlarge
  10. W

Happy Birthday EZE!

Happy B-Day ezey! Hope u enjoyed the little party last night. :yay::birthday: Have a good one :D And for u who don't know who i mean, it's this guy: amine Ezekiel manaa from Q Entities
  11. W

A few Trox Glowies...

12. W

Entropia completley down or just for me???

EU just died on me, and i can't logon to any server, this just for me or for everyone???
  13. W

NBK SAT ON AND... Hoffed =)

A very nice hunting trip buy some N.B.K. Legioneers. Me, Mike, Red and Crime... and this is what we got :D
  14. W

Maffoid in the sky =)

Were heading to PA after a hunt, no ammo left and a broken determination... was running along with a few critters behind, when suddenly a maffoid comes racing along side me and just kept on going right up in the sky :laugh: Maybe was in a hurry to go to the great Maffoid Heaven ;) Click to...
  15. W

Atrox glob...

Hunting with my soc m8 crime... Click to enlarge
  16. W

one more trox global =)

Click to enlarge And yes i really do think - MA... it's in the name! :laugh:
  17. W

A couple of globals... again with the name ;)

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  18. W

Atrox global... thanks to the team name ;)

Me and crime were out on a atrox hunt SE of Ithaca, and we both ran out off ammo, fortunally i had my Axe with me, and i chopped away on the old guy... Maybe the Team name had something to to with the global ;) But if it had we should have gotten an ATH :cool: Click to enlarge
  19. W

Question: Has anyone unlocked the Thin Mohawk(M)?

And what would the price be for the cut and coloring it black? :confused:
  20. W

Killing Argos...

Some nice globals with my soc m8 Crime ;) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Thats all folks!
  21. W

PEAuction Hacked!??!

This page was displayed to me when I was going to check the markup on a Moderate Nerve... Click to enlarge Whats that all about?? :mad:
  22. W

First and only HOF's for me (so far)

Excuse the late entry of these HOF's but i've just joined EF... Got them both within 24 hours on 9/1-2/06 :) Team/Molisk Adult: Click to enlarge Mining on CND: Click to enlarge
Back