Search results

1. Spuds

Strange issue with all items

Hello, I have been meaning to ask about this for a while but I held off hoping the UI update may fix it. It didn't, so here I go. The "view information" button for an object seems to have developed a bug for me. It does not show the object being examined, its just a blank space. I have tried a...
  2. Spuds

Happy Birthday Eceri!!

Happy Birthday baby :yay: :wtg: :birthday:
  3. Spuds

Iron ATH

Number 73 I think on the new and improved list. Click to enlarge :yay::yay:
  4. Spuds

S: Unlimited Masher One

Have one up for sale: Startbid: +2500 BO: +2800 Auction will run until Friday, Dec 28th. Unless BO is reached. Please put bids in this thread. Click to enlarge Edit: Auction will midnight Friday MA time. Which is conveniently close enough to when I get home from work :D
  5. Spuds

Universe offline?

Did I miss a scheduled maintenance announcement? Or is it just CND?
  6. Spuds

Selling full TT ESI

*Sold ingame*
  7. Spuds

Ambulimax with a great surprise!

Wooohooo....a lot of oils, and a full tt esi!:yay: Click to enlarge
  8. Spuds

Price check on Rutic Bett (L) blueprint

I looted this one this evening. Click to enlarge Any ideas?
  9. Spuds

PK'd.....LOL!!

Click to enlarge I guess the critical wasn't enough from the spacebull, so I decided to finish the job myself. Maybe this should go in the Achievements section, my first successful PK :D
  10. Spuds

A great weekend!!

Wow...quite a weekend :yay: :yay: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge The ambulimax had no items other than 5 basic skin color sets lol, and the Azur pearls was with a 212MF and MA105.
  11. Spuds

XXI Oil

Click to enlarge Wow, 1 and 2 on HoF list. :yay: Gorik Spud Vego
  12. Spuds

Woot another mining HoF

Click to enlarge Unamped with a 105 finder :yay: Gorik Spud Vego
  13. Spuds

A great weekend

Wow, what a weekend. On Sat. I managed to win an apartment in Neverdie's Saturday Night Fever Event with a 285 ped on an atrox provider. Then later on that evening I got the XXI iron, also posted in this section. The finally I was at Nea's Place shooting ambu and I managed to get this one...
  14. Spuds

First mining HoF

Click to enlarge Up on CND with a 102 amp bought at Cobra's workshop :yay: Gorik
Back