Search results

1. Pheonyx

Hi Blu Man, that's some space been cleared. Thanks.

Hi Blu Man, that's some space been cleared. Thanks.
  2. Pheonyx

Attention all travellers: Beware of large piles of floating debris!

'whine verb /(h)wīn/  1. Give or make a long, high-pitched complaining cry or sound 2. Complain in a feeble or petulant way' I'll ask that you not be so dismissive and down right insulting. This situation isn't like when a child throws away a toy, another picks it up and the first screams to...
  3. Pheonyx

First Space hoff?

Yeah, Zap got the other global. :) The pk'ers got nothing though, so another victory for the Normandie's crew. :cool:
  4. Pheonyx

First Space hoff?

Mainly adrenaline oil, but also got some explosive rounds, some socket 4 components and random tt fodder too. And it was me. :P Well done guys, we kicked tentacle out there!
  5. Pheonyx

HoF: First Ever Space Mob HOF

I was out with the Normandie crew for a practice run and after i killed a Cosmic Horror Old... :)
  6. First Space Mob HoF

First Space Mob HoF

The first ever HoF of a space mob.
  7. Pheonyx

Space cleared, comrade. Pheonyx.

Space cleared, comrade. Pheonyx.
  8. Pheonyx

Achievement: Multi-unlock

Just unlocked both serendipity and martial arts after many years of light hunting/mining/crafting. :)
  9. Multi-unlocks

Multi-unlocks

Taken in the safety of my hangar via fraps (screens weren't working for me for some reason).
  10. Pheonyx

Question: Am i reading the auction right? Hanger selling for 27k us??

Ahh, my mistake. It seems i totally neglected to remember that an argument (even your own) is right only when it supports you; how silly of me...:rolleyes:
  11. Pheonyx

Question: Am i reading the auction right? Hanger selling for 27k us??

Which means Gandalf's sale at 235K is a price-tag. Side-note: the in-game auction rarely sells high-end items effectively. Mainly because when throwing around that much cash you want to keep it too yourself.
  12. Pheonyx

A piece of info

Items such as Hangars/MM/IMKII/LA/Shops/etc with massive values, have never sold well on the in-game system. EF is riddled with examples of this, which is why EF is far more active on the high-end sales front than in-game. Besides, credit crunch? It's not a thing of the past quite yet. This...
  13. Pheonyx

Squidfish - The Hangar

It's also the name of a banned member of EF. Reason they were banned is because one of you tried to make the account in response to this topic and it counted as a duplicate :P. Sneaky sneaky, sir. :smirk:
  14. Pheonyx

Selling: Hanger 8 - TI

Why not instead of Oil, use a more PE/EU related example. By this i refer to the good old, Mod Fap. They didn't seem to go down in price when the skill system was changed and they could no longer use the item to skill farm, and this is where many owners made a large percentage of their profit...
  15. Pheonyx

Not when it's got a mane, a long kneck, a fine tail, has no udders and whinies instead of moos. How about we solve what kind of thread this is directly: Oz, is this a sales thread or a price check? I think you'll find that if i was arguing in a thread it was against those already giving...
  16. Pheonyx

Ask Steele if 190K is the highest and you'll be proven wrong by a margin of 40K. He never said he had no intention to sell, he only gave a minimum figure potential buyers would be able to work with. Frank directly said that hangar owners would NOT be screwed over and would find owning a...
  17. Pheonyx

100 sweat into a hangar

I would give him mine, but.. uhh... ..i think i hear my mother calling :whistle: (try getting on ND's goodside, he's always a ham for the cameras :P) As for my whereabouts: every society needs a shadowy legend who appears only once every while; someone the future 2nd circle knights can tell...
  18. Pheonyx

Oziris, you still have the funniest Frenglish in EU. You had me in stitches just like last time. GL with the sale! :D
  19. Pheonyx

100 sweat into a hangar

Wasn't it a $25K house which was in bad condition. And if i remember correctly, the town only gave it to get the media attention. But still, from a paperclip, that's not to shabby at all. I'll also add that it's pretty much the same price you'de have to offer for a hangar atm anyway - so less...
  20. Pheonyx

Question: If I Ruled the World

Then i shall retract my calling it such. It was the way you wrote it and the ":rolleyes:" smilie which made it seem as such. I can see where your coming from on UL, but just because crafting could have been set up better when taking UL into account, doesn't mean UL was a mistake. It means only...
  21. Pheonyx

Question: If I Ruled the World

Skaffen, please. If you want to make a point like an adult at least try not to be so condecending to anyone who gives an alternate point of view. He had a very sensible point. There is no large scale liquidation going on. You said to read between the lines, but i think you've gotten the wrong...
  22. Pheonyx

Spaceship(L): i would love to have one

Old idea which has been discussed to death long ago already (search function). There are more than enough Hangars(and therefore ships) in game to provide for a large amount of new planet atm, they just arent active because too much competition for too little work means a far lower chance of...
  23. Pheonyx

Hangars

You may have been right if Frank hadn't specifically said we would find hangars to be extremely lucrative when such events occur. But he did, so i doubt you'll find any owners losing sleep over it.
  24. Pheonyx

Info: for Neverdie

Then why haven't you offered any proof or relevant experience(such as that of being a pilot) to support this accusation? You've only provided a jaded opinion with a rose tint on your teleporter idea. It's their system, that's why. Etopia, be aware that i'm not trying to offend in what i type...
  25. Pheonyx

Info: for Neverdie

I fully agree. It's just blind hope. I have to disagree here. This would also result in the amount of business a pilot sees being cut in half. The only thing it would modify is the time your waiting when no pilots are available, but that can be solved by getting pilots on your FL and working...
Back