Search results

1. Naverith

Selling: Emik enigma l4

Great pistol for you BLPers. Tier 7.99. SB= 12.1K PEDS BO=14K PEDS Will take trades (whatcha got?) Will consider a MOD 2600 or Resto Chip Adj as part of the deal. Contact me here or IG. Acoomba Naverith Rafael (Nav for short)
  2. Naverith

Should you even participate in Summer Mayhem?

(Mod: please move this thread to the right place, if this isn't it.) I've read all the posts about MA's typical cluster-phuque concerning everything from chat window screw-ups, logging in, lag, etc for this (so called) "Summer Mayhem". The one that concerns me (even though I've experienced...
  3. Naverith

Big Bulk locations

I've been al over the place and cannot find any Big Bulk. Are they here? I've seen a few globals on'em.
  4. Naverith

Selling: Smuggler Plate 1

Got one of these for sale: BO: 2500 PEDS I'm looking for a Mod 2600 and can use this plate as part payment. PM me here or add ig. Acoomba Naverith Rafael
  5. Naverith

MM

Not saying I'm selling, but just looking at my options here. I have a tier 10 Mod Merc. It literally just chews mobs up. What would it be worth?
  6. Naverith

Selling: ISIS HL 15 pistol HITS LIKE A TRUCK!

This tier 7 laser pistol hits like a truck. In the right hands, and with the right amp and enhancers, this will be exactly what a dedicated mid-upper level player would be proud of using. Why waste your time on toss-away L guns when you can be the proud owner of a rare weapon like this. Only...
  7. Naverith

Isis hl15

Got one - tier 7.0 I want something a bit more nasty, but can't find current history on this laser handgun. Any ideas?
  8. Naverith

Selling: Starfinder XIV

Docked at Calypso Space Station. All repairs up to date. Just changed oil and gave it a tune up. SI is 4100 (or so) so has lots of room for improvement. Use for personal travel, or as a Uber taxi. Ship comes with the following: ENERGY DEVICE WARP DRIVE I (two come with the ship) SUBWARP...
  9. Naverith

Buying: Mission Galactica Coins

So I just got rid of my favorite healing tool (Imp Res Chip) which I acquired doing the Mission Galactica. I don't want to go through all that again, so I want the "short cut" by buying the proper coin(s). So, I think I need the dark green coin. Whatcha got? Contact me here or IG: Acoomba...
  10. Naverith

Selling: STORAGE CLEANOUT: Enhancer and Nanobot blueprints

Cleaning out all my "stuff" I will no longer need. I wasted enough time pulling the handle on this slot machine called "manufacturing". Let someone else do it. This auction is for all my Enhancers and Nanobot BPs. Yes, there are some duplicates. No, I will not sell them individually. SB is...
  11. Naverith

Selling: STORAGE CLEANOUT: Armor and Clothes blueprints

Cleaning out all my "stuff" I will no longer need. I wasted enough time pulling the handle on this slot machine called "manufacturing". Let someone else do it. This auction is for all my Armor and Clothes BPs. Yes, there are some duplicates. No, I will not sell them individually. SB is 100...
  12. Naverith

Selling: STORAGE CLEANOUT: Weapons blueprints

Cleaning out all my "stuff" I will no longer need. I wasted enough time pulling the handle on this slot machine called "manufacturing". Let someone else do it. This auction is for all my Weapons BPs. Yes, there are some duplicates. No, I will not sell them individually. SB is 250 PEDS If I...
  13. Naverith

Selling: STORAGE CLEANOUT: Componants blueprints

Cleaning out all my "stuff" I will no longer need. I wasted enough time pulling the handle on this slot machine called "manufacturing". Let someone else do it. This auction is for all my Componants BPs. Yes, there are some duplicates. No, I will not sell them individually. SOLD If I get...
  14. Naverith

Selling: STORAGE CLEANOUT: Tool blueprints

Received HOLY SHIT bid. ALL BPs SOLD PLEASE CLOSE THREAD
  15. Naverith

Selling: STORAGE CLEANOUT: Attachment blueprints

Cleaning out all my "stuff" I will no longer need. I wasted enough time pulling the handle on this slot machine called "manufacturing". Let someone else do it. This auction is for all my Attachment BPs. Yes, there are some duplicates. No, I will not sell them individually. SOLD Abrer...
  16. Naverith

Selling: STORAGE CLOSEOUT: Blueprints

AUCTION CANCELLED - WILL RE-LIST IN PROPER CATEGORIES. Abrer Laser Sight Blueprint 0.01 PED Abrer Laser Sight Blueprint 0.32 PED Advanced Spur Gears 6K Blueprint (L) 0.09 PED Advanced Spur Gears 6K Blueprint (L) 0.03 PED Advanced Cooling System Unit Blueprint (L) 0.23 PED Advanced...
  17. Naverith

Selling: QUAD WING EQUUS and all it's gear

Originally sold here. I got this to "travel the universe" and I'm done. I'm a meat n' potatoes kinda guy and this is more than I need. My Quad Wing Equus comes with 6 anti-gravity boxes, the unlimited Thruster, the unlimited Warp Drive, the two installed weapons and the oil that's in the Quad...
  18. Naverith

Selling: QUAD WING EQUUS and all it's gear

:smoke:I got this to "travel the universe" and I'm done. I'm a meat n' potatoes kinda guy and this is more than I need. My Quad Wing Equus comes with 6 anti-gravity boxes (5 LUX Luggage boxes and 1 Anti-Grav box - you WILL need these to transport your stuff), the unlimited Thruster, the...
  19. Naverith

Buying: Anti grav boxes

Need some - any level. Acoomba Naverith Rafael IG or PM me here.
  20. Naverith

MA just flat pissed me off.

Sorry guys, but this is just "lukewarm canine excrement". I've sent two separate support cases to MA, which they have both ignored. I don't mean, they haven't answered yet - they just ignored them. The last case was about the bugged Golden Key. They didn't even show the common decency of...
  21. Naverith

Warning: Arkadian golden key has been nerfed

:mad::mad::mad: The Golden Key has been nerfed. If you make the mistake of buying one (as I did), you'll be lucky to get the TT value back after you run it. There's been a dozen or more of these ran and they are all worthless. I did 15 of the Level 10 key runs and the return was the same from...
  22. Naverith

Selling: Pistols, rifles, swords, knives, e.l.m and normal (l) bulk

Lots to choose from. I will sell these weapons for 10% less than auction MU. Will trade, but PEDS are fine. OMEGATON IGNI L1210 OMEGATON IGNI L2020 ISIS LSB25 EMIK ENIGMA L2 MARCORP KALLOUS-3 EWE LC 240 RECON CASTORIAN PIONEER ENBLADE-6 E.L.M EMBRA SPECTRAL ENBLADE E.L.M GENESIS...
  23. Naverith

Selling: ISIS HL14 laser pistol, tier 7.4. Sell or trade

TT value is around 600 PEDS SB: TT+ 17,500 PEDS BO: TT+ 20,000 PEDS Sold for buyout Will trade for CLDs or for damn near anything of equal or greater value. Make an offer and let's see where it goes. Bids can be kept silent if you wish.". Auction will go three days after last bid...
  24. Naverith

Selling: Vacuum Flux Energy Generator, Rad Conveyor & Bio ID Verification parts

I have some extra parts from my Galactica Mission. I want to sell all in one lump. 5 Rad Conveyors = 85 PED TT value 3 Vacuum Flux Energy Generators = 75 PED TT value 72 Bio ID Verification units = 1152 PED TT value Total TT value = 1312 PEDS First person with 1400 PEDS get'em all. PM me...
  25. Naverith

FYI: Planetcalypso.com: Account page unaccessable

First, the warning of SECURITY CERTIFICATE HAS BEEN REVOKED. Now I get this: This page can’t be displayed •Make sure the web address https://account.entropiauniverse.com is correct. •Look for the page with your search engine. •Refresh the page in a few minutes. MA needs to get off their...
Back