Search results

1. Eceri

Uber: Some narc

Woot Woot grats :yay:
  2. Eceri

Achievement: Landlord of Dome 2

Big Big Grats MJ I can't wait to head up and give you some taxes :D Please get rid of the mushrooms I'm alergic :P
  3. Eceri

back--ish

Seeing TV back together would be awsome I agree!
  4. Eceri

back--ish

No :( But i did send her a msg on FB to let her know we were back.
  5. Eceri

Bring back Champions League NOW!

It would be great to CL back it was my fav event back before I had to take a leave of absense. Everything about it was fun and unique, I don't see it anywhere but CND either tbh.
  6. Eceri

back--ish

Ok so after a 2yr recovery period and absense from EU Eceri is back Gorik is too but only part time because of work etc. What happened here I come back ND bought another rock like 1 isn't good enough :) Squall FINALLY get's his ATH and there is no good loot...I eard there were a ton of changes...
  7. Eceri

ATH: Looks like even the "bests" can get a huge mammooth find :D

huge grats qull awsome to see you finally got one of those what a rush huh? have fun pulling that the next 28 days :P
  8. Eceri

Hey! :) doing much better finally up and about, and yes back to mining :)

Hey! :) doing much better finally up and about, and yes back to mining :)
  9. Eceri

Wanted to Say HI

Hi everyone, I just wanted to hop on and say hello to those who may remember me. I had to leave EU abruptly last year due to an injury I sustained in a car accident. Now after 14 months of therapy and poking and proding I'm finally slowly getting back on my feet and ofcourse that means back to...
  10. Gorik & Eceri2003

Gorik & Eceri2003

11. Eceri

Champions League Deck of Cards

Gorik asked me to post this for him cause he keeps forgetting Click to enlarge
  12. Gorik

Gorik

13. Eceri

Belkar ATH

Nice double header there Chi :)) well done!!!
  14. Eceri

Selling OA102BP

Closed Closed --please lock
  15. Eceri

Selling OA102BP

afternoon bumpy
  16. Eceri

Selling OA102BP

I'm selling my OA 102bp QR is 62 and change. I would like to get 2000 -2300ped for it however if this price is way off base please let me know and I will consider other reasonable offers.
  17. Eceri

27420 Zinc XXIV

Saw this in game very nice welcome back gift indeed!!! Big Big Grats well done:yay:
  18. Eceri

Terra Verde 'R' recruiting - silly people only!

I have found jaffa's her in the US :))) yay me soooo at the next vego house gettogether i will put in a supply :)
  19. Eceri

Miners only comments thread

Well I practicaly lived up there last year came down in Dec, and made som hard choices with my ava set up. Anyway getting back into the old set up 110HP ghost with 5b's and atm a manis since I like to primarily mine but want to be able to kill stuff that gets in my way. Domes 18 and 20 used to...
  20. Eceri

New powerfull toys for miners arrived :)

oooooo new toy??? How cool is that!! grats on the find!
  21. Eceri

yay official nipple twister :yay: my one true joy in life Thanks Pinky --Come here lars :P
  22. Eceri

About the running nekkid Pinky I meant to ask-- should I wear foxy highs, standard heals, or the old standby queen stiletto's? I have heard a nekkid woman wearing only shoes is a male fantsy thing--ofcourse i could be wrong. (that only happens rarely though):scratch2:
  23. Eceri

Great thread Pinky!!!! Sorry JC's are cakes I have to agree there and some of the best food source on planet!!! Pinky one thing you forgot-- Your spouse/Significant other will be asked to perform frequent kicks in the arse if you are not behaving up to Soc standards or your name is Gorik. if...
  24. Eceri

Terra Verde thanks Da Goob Snuts

Thank you Goob !!! very generous of you, and good Luck in the future!!
  25. Eceri

Iron ATH

Big grats baby I'm so happy for you :yay: I told you it was coming ;)
Back