Search results

1. Eceri

back--ish

Ok so after a 2yr recovery period and absense from EU Eceri is back Gorik is too but only part time because of work etc. What happened here I come back ND bought another rock like 1 isn't good enough :) Squall FINALLY get's his ATH and there is no good loot...I eard there were a ton of changes...
  2. Eceri

Wanted to Say HI

Hi everyone, I just wanted to hop on and say hello to those who may remember me. I had to leave EU abruptly last year due to an injury I sustained in a car accident. Now after 14 months of therapy and poking and proding I'm finally slowly getting back on my feet and ofcourse that means back to...
  3. Eceri

Selling OA102BP

I'm selling my OA 102bp QR is 62 and change. I would like to get 2000 -2300ped for it however if this price is way off base please let me know and I will consider other reasonable offers.
  4. Eceri

Rise of the Video Game on Discovery Channel

I knew that this show was going to be on the Discovery Times Channel but tonight about 2 hours ago my dad comes runniing upstairs and sais: "hey that game you play, is the guy who mortgaged his house to buy some asteroid the one you were telling me about?" I answered affirmatively, he then goes...
  5. Eceri

Ok Who Stole the Cookie???

Alrighty fess up who took my I :love: u fruit from the Beta west complex on CND??? Gorik spent 4 hrs putting that together for me for our anniversary sooooo if anyone made a pie with it I want a slice i think it's only fair. Ofcourse thong dancing is acceptable as well:laugh:
  6. Eceri

yay Bonus Skill

Woot got avoidance late last night. I didn't realize there was an evade unlock so early so this was a nice bonus surprise for this years goals. Got 150HP in the process so I can ease off on skilling for a few weeks. Got to love it when you get more done than planned:yay: Click to enlarge
  7. Eceri

50 Hit and Combat Sense

Phew after 6 weeks of working on skills 18hrs a day I'm almost done :yay: Got Combat Sense today -- now for 150 health and I'll be done with my year end goals Click to enlarge
  8. Eceri

Buying ---Z120/Z25 ore Finder

I have been looking for either a Z25 or Z120 ore finder. If anyone knows of a shop that carries one or if someone has the bp to amek them please ket me know I'll be happy to get the ores needed for it as well. PM me or post leads or infor thanks a bunch :)
  9. Eceri

Beef it's what's for Dinner

I have long thought that cornoanterions don't do themselves justice. So about 3 weeks ago i decided that I was going to help change that. I proceeded to hunt them for several hours a day everyday realizing that the skilling from them was great so I would at the very least have those. Last...
  10. Eceri

Wounding and 70 Agil

Woot got 70 Agil yesterday and unlocked Wounding today--man are my fingers sore!:yay: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  11. Eceri

Looking for the following

Ok after much deliberation I have decided to buy the following items: Full set of either Phantom (F) or Boar (F) (paying FMV) and I'd really like a pair of Jeans either uncolored, Pink or Teal Please post or PM me with offers or you can find me mining on CND as usual.
  12. Eceri

Holy Cow

SO there I was ----- Chipped out all my prospecting etc a few days ago after lossing 13k in 10 days, mainly for the ped but also to try something new with mining was happily reskilling, decided to splurge on a 102 amp with my uber 211 finder Currently sitting at lvl 6 prosp (down from lvl 33...
  13. Eceri

ABC New Headline

Was driving home from work today half listening to the radio, when the news came on and I heard a name I was very familiar with. He started talking about NeverDie and his nightclub on second life, and his secong life success. me thinks someone steped in it it somwhere down the line, or is ND...
  14. Eceri

FULL Suit Boar (F)

Auction Closed I have received two other pm's that just don't make me confortable so this suit will be going up on the auction block in game
  15. Eceri

OMG Happy B'day to me

So there I was thinking hmmm a hof for my b'day would be nice. I was thinking like 1-2k you know something small but cool. Then Whamo--Happy Birthday to me Click to enlarge
  16. Eceri

Woohoo First Ore tower

So there I was seriously thinking about chipping out my mining skills after 2 months of nothing over 500 ped and 18k in losses and I said to myself well lets do one last run and bam!:yay: 211 with a 103 in shinook I am very happy :wtg: Click to enlarge
  17. Eceri

Anyone in Colorado Interested ----

Someone recommended I move this thread here since it is EU related and we would like more pepole to take a look and see if it's something they would like to do. Some of us Colorado players were thinking that it may be fun to get together sometime this summer maybe beginning of Aug? Somewhere...
  18. Eceri

Anyone in Colorado Interested---

Some of us Colorado players were thinking that it may be fun to get together sometime this summer maybe beginning of Aug? Somewhere around the East Slope. Maybe even arrange for a lan party or something similar. So we thought a post to touch base with the other Colorado Players out there (or...
  19. Eceri

Woot My first Triple Crit

Click to enlarge Got this today using my maddox IV:yay:
  20. Eceri

I would Like to see if---

Hi all, I wanted to see if there was a crafter out there with a OF213/214BP who if I were to provide 30-50 clicks worth of materials would be willing to craft a couple for me. I'm not interested in full cond I'll be happy with 2 or 3 lower cond ones, As I said I'm only interested in the finder...
  21. Eceri

Mineral Sense Unlocked

Well after 2 months and 2 weeks of pluggin away at mining and putting other skills on the back burner my patience paid off I unlocked mineral Sense today. I started mining on March 5th, 2007 so I'm rather proud :D No chipping all natural skilling and a lot of ped loss, my bank card will be...
  22. Eceri

Woot My First Tower

OMG---first coolness now this I can't belive it !!! Click to enlarge
  23. Eceri

yay Finally got coolness today!!

Click to enlarge 2 days shy of my 6 month creation date I ulocked this bad boy today!!!:yay:
  24. Eceri

Selling Tailoring and Make Clothes Skills

I'm selling my Tailoring and Make Clothes skills Tailoring ESI TT Value .84 Make Clothes ESI TT value 4.15 --Best Offer-- post or pm me
Back