Search results

1. Chief

FYI: Valivill's Beautican, Coloring and texturing service for all your needs

Awesome services from a friendly chap good rates too. Nice pics btw loving the fact i now know another colourer :yay::yay:
  2. Chief

Ruminations of a Roughshod Rigger

Legend Dalas my man u are a complete LEGEND nice work here keep it up. really great to hear from u on my first day back in EU after my long break away
  3. Chief

Disruptions-login

Having the same Internal Error with both my wife and I account atm, Sent support waiting a reply The waiting game begins :rolleyes:
  4. Chief

can't log in

havent even been logged in today and i cant get in either well back to the other game that does WoWrk :P lol
  5. Chief

Achievement: Finally unlock it!!!:)

Nice 1 Gratz :)
  6. Chief

Entropia Universe Version Update 9.3.4

i presume more mobs will have hp regen faster like trox,ambu and feffs how great :D And i seriously doubt it will be cryengine its a mini update not a big one that would probly be needed for cryengine to be implemented
  7. Chief

EU Baby!

HAHAH u all crack me up severely xD
  8. Chief

EU Baby!

Lmao amazing what u can get for a few fish :D
  9. Chief

Uber: Another Uber came my way 1.8k Angelic :)

Gratz mate ;) well deserved
  10. Chief

EU Baby!

Thanks everyone, and as promised here is a pic of the wee man doing what he does best hehe Click to enlarge
  11. Baby Jack

Baby Jack

here's is a pic of the wee man doing what he does best lmao
  12. Chief

EU Baby!

Haha well when people try to kill my mobs when i get crit killed by them so i cant loot them kinda does piss me off :P and TY all :)))
  13. Chief

What would you do if you re-looted the UL OA-105

I'd go out mining with it if i looted it ofc thing is even though he said he tt'd it by accident, it gives u a window asking r u sure u want to tt these things so imo its his own fault he didnt check the list before clicking yes to tt it lmao
  14. Chief

EU Baby!

Just so everyone knows my wife Adele (Sexy Delly Longstock) gave birth to our 3rd Child on friday morning at 9.38am weighed 8lb9oz thats just under 4kg and we named him Jack, Both r fine no problems and both r at home now so just to let all know our very happy news :) Peace out and have fun...
  15. Chief

Achievement: 250 K Skills

gratz, watch out im not far behind u :P
  16. Chief

HoF: Frack Me!!! Pink Hof!!!!!!

heh gz kimmi :D
  17. Chief

Help: i got hacked :(

sorry to hear about ur loss :( but!..yes honest and good but also told me in various pm's idk how im gonna pay for this armour i will have to chip out all my skills to pay for it, also if u give MA the dates u were away on holiday im sure they can give u a list of logs if ur ava has traded...
  18. Chief

OMFG wtf urbirthday today too? :O well happy birthday from me :P

OMFG wtf urbirthday today too? :O well happy birthday from me :P
  19. Chief

thank you honey :))

thank you honey :))
  20. Chief

Info: EU DOWN ? again...

The problem is those damn stupid tree's/bushes the introduced like we need more lag in twins... now they make the servers crash like hell. WAY TO GO MA!! :mad:
  21. Chief

Selling: Unlimited LR41

another daily bump :)
  22. Chief

another bump not long to go now
  23. Chief

daily bump
  24. Chief

Buying: Starkhov AS-147

hi m8 check pm :)