Search results

1. I

Selling: Equus DNA * 3 - Get a new type of LA for calypso !

Hello, Selling the 3 DNA as a pack. I can sell 1 separate but not 2. No start bid set for the moment, i'm taking offers. Buyout = 50k for all 3 DNA. BR
  2. I

Selling: Equus DNA * 3

Bump ... if someone wants to own a one of kind LA
  3. I

Selling: NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier IV (UL)

Selling this amplifier. Start bid= tt+1.5k BO = tt+4k BO will be reduced regularly. Start bid will be reduced if no bid. Good luck.
  4. I

Return penalty for using crit buffs

That's it : the player base stays when there have been much more people online. I don't see it as a success. But we are changing the thread subject.
  5. I

Well this is how the game was and shared by MA to all (talking about game knowledge). I'd have no problem if the game was in loot 2.0 since beginning but changing all radicaly is destroying all trust. What will they change in a month ? And i have no problem with some change to reduce the spread...
  6. I

No it could be changed, but not in the way it was handled. Maybe reducing the advantage the buff gave (but not annihilate it) and/or introducing decay on rings. Giving back in loot fap decay and armor decay is a poor change too as in my opinion it just makes many skills useless (or almost)...
  7. I

Not in my opinion. Remember the new viridian guns ? There were some for all range of level. Yes, but it's not the subject as we are talking about tt return. These statements only reflects your opinion. In my opinion there should be gambling possibilities and possibilities to get a better...
  8. I

Whatever the loot return was and is now, it's not the problem. Main concern in my opinion are these: 1) What is the point to skill or get better items if the loot return is calculated from your costs ? 2) MA changed behaviour of items with loot 2.0: Crit items gave a benefit in loot return...
  9. I

So does this means now the crit and dmg buff are some drawbacks with no benefits ? ?? To me less return means your ped are gone faster.
  10. I

I agree with OP in many points. + it doens't bring confidence in game to change item behaviour. What if tomorrow all the UL weapon have their dmg or speed / 2 in order to promote L weapons ?
  11. I

Should Uber Hunters Be Guaranteed TT Profit?

MA doesnt advertise this as a game. And anyway even if you still think about it like a game, item/system change alters confidence.
  12. I

Selling: Lots of different MF chips

If you mean the corro I, i dont.
  13. I

Selling: Lots of different L weapons

This thread is 5 month old, a lot are sold already
  14. I

Developer Notes 13 - Loot-2.0 Statistics

The people who plays the most also decays the most. And now from 2.0 if you're not getting "rewarded" for playing more you'll just pay more. If there's no reward people will play less resulting in less income for MA.
  15. I

Do you feel your overall loot returns have improved significantly?

Actually it's not impressive at all, rather depressing for such a level: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?298944-Developer-Notes-13-Loot-2-0-Statistics
  16. I

I think the 3% is just the better evade and the need for less fapping etc
  17. I

What i would like to know from MA is: do the buff now helps in getting a better return rate or not ?
  18. I

Sharpnel Migration 2017

If you TT your loot 13s after getting a perception skill it doesn't affect your loot return on next hunt.
  19. I

Selling: Lots of different MF chips

Yes i still have these.
  20. I

Developer-Notes #12 - Loot-2.0 Follow-Up

If nobody enough can adapt, it's EU which will die
  21. I

Eomon Migration 2017 has Begun!

Let me adjust 2.0 your comment :D
  22. I

I just run a little test on harbinger. 1.5k ped run with imk2 + easter 2017 + scope MK2 etc Corro V TEN as finisher No armor + mod fap Results = 65% tt return. I know it's a little sample but still i don't think i ever got that on this sample size for a low/mid mob
  23. I

It's how i understand it. What i don't understand is this: 1st quote = Optimal loot is just loot composition 2nd quote , how i understand it is meaning optimal loot can affect loot value while 1st quote says it doesn't :confused:
  24. I

------> = Efficiency plays a role in no more than 7% of the loot value. = If your efficiency is 63% it doens't mean your overall return will be 63% For me those 2 make sense together.
  25. I

Buying: Mk1/2 scope/sight

Bump, only looking for a MK2 sight now :)
Back