Search results

1. A

Buying: Mux-1 EnergyGlove

I wish to buy a Mux-1 EnergyGlove
  2. A

Solution for Update 12.6.3 Crashes

Simplest: Copy the files from a "good" instalation on Windows7 (or 8 ...) On Windows XP Edit the boot.ini file by adding /3GB /Userva=3030 and reboot the PC for this to take effect More details at: http://arkadiaforum.com/showthread.php?4299-Solution-for-Update-12-6-3-Crashes-on-WinXP
  3. A

Tower skill gains

Now that it is clear what MA thinks it is fair about scanners :mad: I have to ask something that is being upseting me for the last week since I was told the following by a trustworthy source: A mining tower may not give you a single skill gain.:eyecrazy: RCE is only viable if people trust...
  4. A

Mothership traveling services

I can't find no information on the cost to the mothership captain to summon a client into the mothership. Is it free ?
  5. A

Selling: Genesis Dragons Breath

Selling Genesis Dragons Breath Tier 1.6 http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Genesis_Dragons_Breath It's at minimum TT (6832) Starting bid TT+11000 Ends 1 week (or sooner) after starting bid posted here. Buyout TT+17000
  6. A

MA changes items stats

I agree that if an unlimited item (or adquired by an UL bp) is noticed to have been given unreasonable/ unbalanced properties that is MA job to make sure that it either doesn't disturd the ingame economy or is changed so it doesn't disturd. But changing an limited item which can only be created...
  7. A

Ridiculous Space PVP approach by MA

I don't disagree that space in this game can be all pvp What I find ridiculous are the following STEALING IS ALLOWED TO GO UNPUNISHED My argument is simple the same way that nothing forces a player to enter a zone where the avatar can be damaged by another player So I can argue that nothing...
  8. A

FYI: Everyone is Equal… But some are more equal than others...

If you still had any doubts: posted:05-17-2010, 20:29 notice the ONE and the Must It is coherent with (Last edited by NEVERDIE; 05-20-2010 at 18:04.. ) To those who don't know when VU took effect: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=VU...
  9. A

MA listens to good reasoning

Many people weren't happy that their perceived investment got a downgraded (those who weren't negatively affected took a rather bias approach and tryed to defend in part MA action, the bias either by not having nothing to gain with it or by expecting to gain with the higher boast their items got...
  10. A

6 Pets

I believe that I'm the first to claim publically to control 6 pets (I don't know if others may have reached this goal previously, but if so they decided to keep that for themselves). You can check for your self today near Treasure Island stable. Click to enlarge
  11. A

Selling Economic Weapons

Many haven't notice how economic the Svempa S40 (L) is. [4,05 Dmg/Pec including Markup] Maybe it was due to the fact that the decay was being misscalculated. Well my friend corrected the data in the wiki: http://pe-wiki.info/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=347 His method is fairly known and...
  12. A

Mark Kostabi ->Do you know what kind of artist he is ?

Well I sure that most of you don't know so I guess that this is a good time for you to find out. Hey he even brags of it in the clips passing ingame. For a start lets just warn you that Mark Kostabi does sign a lot of art pieces in is name, that he didn't paint. In fact I read several years...
  13. A

Bugs Exploits and Errors.

According to the Conditions of Use: n. You must report errors and bugs to MindArk whenever you discover them. Neglecting to report errors or bugs, or using bugs or ‘exploits’ for own benefits may result in a termination of your Avatar account, including its virtual items, funds, and abilities...
  14. A

Selling Improved EWE EP-21 Defender

I'm selling Improved EWE EP-21 Defender (I need the PEDs again :rolleyes: ) Current TT of the gun is 232.48 Minimum starting bid is 2700 PEDs [ =~tt+2468] This auction will end at 12th of February or if a deal is reached first. Current public immediate buyout is set in here at tt+3000 For the...
  15. A

Robot Space Craft

Robot SpaceCraft This 1st is reserve to edit once I get all the information I still need to make this worth it Below it is what I got so far So far I have to thank for this info to Stoikow, Zefram, Cauldren that chat with me, and a few others that I'll take info from their posts.
  16. A

Hello everybody

Hi I hope that I can have fun here, find usefull information and give something back in return ;)
Back