Search results

1. Leeloo Mountain

Clothing of the universe

Clothing from the universe Arkadia - Calypso - Rocktopia - Next Island Where to find them? Treasure Island City - Platinum - Block C - Shop 5 Offering coloring/texturing services @ Twin TP for FREE or send a PM to Leeloo Mountain Coloring lvl 31 and texturing lvl 25...
  2. Leeloo Mountain

Vlaamse Alliantie Recruting

Hi all, The Vlaamse Alliantie is recruiting members that prefer staying at Rocktopia or Arkadia. We need miners and hunters to keep up the supply for tailoring/coloring/texturing. If you want to be stationed at Rocktopia or Arkadia we ask you to hunt mobs that drops loot for tailoring...
  3. Leeloo Mountain

COLORING/TEXTURING service by Leeloo Mountain

Coloring and texturing daily @ Twin TP Coloring lvl 31 - Texturing lvl 25 Ped return is yours Also big supply of paints/texures with me Weekly several shipments from Ark Taking pre-orders PM me for price Price calculation : TT + % minus return Need some clothings? check out my shop...
  4. Leeloo Mountain

First sportcar :)

Today JackPanzer came to me to color the first sports car :)
  5. Leeloo Mountain

Progress on coloring/texturing

2012 Oktober Coloring lvl30 and 76,52% Texturing lvl18 and 1,81% November
  6. Leeloo Mountain

Clothing from the universe

Clothings from the universe Arkadia - Calypso - Rocktopia - Next Island Where to find them? Treasure Island City - Platinum - Block C - Shop 5 Offering coloring/texturing services @ Twin TP for FREE or send a PM to Leeloo Mountain Coloring lvl 31 and texturing lvl 25 Paint/texture...
Back