Search results

1. Count0

Suggestion: Improve support quality, please!

I tried to contact support this evening, as I was stuck on PA Mall (for some reason, I was ctd-ing every few seconds, as soon I was trying to tp or spawn a vehicle). I got answers in a broken English (for example "on where planet are you?"). I wasn`t sure if support lady meant "where on the...
  2. Count0

Unexpected uber

All I can say is that patience and dedication eventually pays off. Thank you, MA! ... For some reason the image doesn`t seem to work, so I`ll post the link. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/unexpected-uber-jpeg.337991/
  3. Count0

Petition to increase the number of sales slots in the auction.

After some searching on the forum, it seems that the problem has been raised, but without a real discussion of the needs and benefits, and without a poll to show the players opinion. So I will try to bring it up again. Dear MA, Could you please consider increasing the number of slots for sales...
  4. Count0

Yog Pet Buff Issue and other cyber crimes

After all that has been said and done, one may think this issue should be a thing of the past. I would like to bring to attention some recent aspects related to the same issue and to some of the same people involved. I would also like to get community`s feedback and MA`s feedback regarding these...
  5. Count0

M-Matrix amps not working

Hi all, Today, while hunting for the first time after the new VU, I noticed M-Matrix amps sometimes stop working. They stop stealing HP, and they also stop decaying. I can confirm this at least for M-Matrix Delta and M-Matrix Alpha amps (maybe others too). Also, sometimes dettaching and...
  6. Count0

Full back and front nudity

I`m not even sure this is a bug, but I`ll post it in the Bug Reports section for now. I`d also like to get an official MA statement regarding the issue. So: is full nudity accepted now? Should I ask my little girl to leave the room when I`m playing EU...
  7. Count0

Selling: Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition (T6.5)

Hi, As the title says, I`m selling an Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition (T6.5). (I`m actually helping a good friend and socmate with this sale) Please see the remaining tiers in the pictures below. Please note the damage interval (without dmg. enh. II). I think there is no need to emphasize the...
  8. Count0

Selling: Longblades Skill Implant (L)

As the title says, I`m selling a 29.53 PEDs tt Longblades Skill Implant (L). SB: 320 PEDs (1083.55%) BO: 350 PEDs (1185.13%) SOLD Auction ends in 7 days, or when the BO bid is placed. Please post all your bids in this thread, min. increments of 1 PED. If you win the auction, please add me (Don...
  9. Count0

Mining returns

FAIR WARNING: Dear newcomers, dear oldtimers, What you`ll see below, is what you can expect even after being 10+ years in EU! Hi, Did anyone notice any decrease in mining tt returns lately? I`m always mining amped, mostly cheap lvl3 and lvl5 amps, planetside (Caly, both continents, usually...
  10. Count0

Unplayable / Fix the damn hitboxes!

[System]: Target evaded attack. [System]: Target evaded attack. [System]: Target evaded attack. [System]: You inflicted 46.3 points of damage. [System]: Target evaded attack. [System]: Target evaded attack. [System]: Entropia Universe time: 2017-04-14 17:27:38 [System]: Session time: 00:04:34...
  11. Count0

another loot system view

MA recipe for success: - increase number of "target evaded attack" messages/ mob: ON - increase number of "failed" messages when equiping FAPs: ON - increase number of "ninja" spawns: ON - increase number of fragments (nova + blazar) drops: ON - increase number of NO LOOT mobs: ON - ALL the...
  12. Count0

Buying: Skildek P 40 (L)

as title says, I`m buying Skildek P 40 (L) http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Skildek_P_40_(L) preferably bulk deals 5 or more it`s a low level skilling weapon, I`m not going to pay any insane MU.. feel free to post your offers here or via pm. (also looking for more deals in...
  13. Count0

PLR-27 tt bug

not sure it`s a bug but it looks like one https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=298586&c=4 if it was intended to be a higher tt variant of the same weapon, why they didn`t assign it the 345.32 / 345.32 TT value, instead of the 345.32/ 73.00 ? (also, in the screenie you can...
  14. Count0

Nea's Place :))

yup, Nea's Place :)) this is the new name :D idiots.. perfect example for how they make changes without even basic checking
  15. Count0

another crazy mining log...

after to many bad runs and incredible low tt returns, no matter if mining, hunting, or crafting, after to many "smart" people complaining for not counting every single pec, after to many "smart" MA changes, I decided to go back to the basics and simple things and also post my results.. so...
  16. Count0

Selling: Unlimited Cryogenic Attack Nanochip I

TT Value 12/12 ME use 247 Attacks per Minute 24 Damage Cold: 9 Damage Cut: 2 Damage Interval 5.5-11 Range: 45.1 it`s not this one, https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?236176-Unlimited-Cryogenic-Attack-Nanochip-I&highlight=cryogenic , I looted it myself, wanted to keep...
  17. Count0

MM Loot Returns

8 runs with under 50% return 8 runs without a single global 8 runs with a few pedders yulebots 8 runs with case still open about bugs, and I still don`t know if I can go in team instances again $150 lost for a couple of hours playing at level 2 instances! (and it`s not above my level, I`m lvl 40...
  18. Count0

CND short trip mining results

so at lvl 20 prospector and nothing big to show until now (mining only amped from level 15 or so, oa-101 to oa-105), I thought I`d force things a bit and give it a try :) until now, my runs with oa-105 on planet had 70-110% returns wich is decent now on CND: expenses: 2 x oa-105 at 121% = 384...
  19. Count0

lucky come back and EU b-day :)

so.. this week it was my ava aniversary, 4 years, with 2 big breaks, 3 weeks since I`m back in game, and I got a nice present :) (safe mode was on, please bare with me for the low graphics) the story behind this: the 3 weeks were awful loot wise, however I was happy to meet old friends, to...
  20. Count0

Selling: Inventory clean-up: extractors

got some extractors stucking peds and space in my inv: NAME AMOUNT TT Value 2 Advanced Leather Extractor Materials : Texture 135 1.35 3 Advanced Mineral Extractor Materials : Texture 3 0.03 5 Advanced Stone Extractor Materials : Texture...
  21. Count0

when did u get your 1st HOF?

I started to play like 2 and a half years ago I had a break for about 1 year, then I started to play again a couple of months ago I have 181 total attributes (without HP) I`m close to lvl 32 laser sniper hit naturally, not chipped (hunting is my main profession) for the last couple of month I...
  22. Count0

feff secrets

somehow unhappy after switching from melee to laser weaps (cuz of the low eco), I just went on a hunting trip on the land of the old warriors: the feffs... got lucky an old, full of scarves, feff raider decided to teach me one of the secrets of the old feff raiders... here u can see it...
  23. Count0

I`m shocked..

as title says I`m shocked by the amount of stupidity and/or greed .. in Eu I`m mostly a hunter, and I also mined a bit, and once in a while I`m playing with crafting.. I`m in EU for nearly 1 year now, I also spent countless hours reading tutorials here on EF, studying pe-wiki and so on.. I also...
  24. Count0

Cheap solution for SIS troubles

for all of u who experienced troubles after the last VUs cuz of your SIS motherboards with integrated video chipsets SIS mbs support AGP 4x, so just try to find one of those old, cheap nVidia GeForce2 mx-400 video cards I did and instantly everything works smoothly .. now I`m back to my (cheap...
  25. Count0

Mms

Graduated discipleship in LB but 1st hidden: MMS :yay: Next stop: MDA (2700 LB here ;) )
Back