Search results

1. D

Accoount Recover (email not exist anymore)

You can message him using this site. I did and he was very quick to help. 5 stars!
  2. D

Accoount Recover (email not exist anymore)

Is it possible if Meculus could contact me in order to reset my EntropiaLife password?
  3. D

Entropia Life / Help

Add me to the list. I've been trying for over a week and I don't know what to do.
  4. D

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Dan DanDebacle Debacle
  5. D

Uber: Molisk adult

Nice esi!!!! :)
  6. D

HoF: Surprisingly empty ambu

Grats! ;)
  7. D

c0m4ndo45's Ultimate Log

This is the exact reason I've gone to hunting recently. I've just about given up on mining entirely. No matter what I change or do, results are the same. Absolutely terrible. Best of luck to you.
  8. D

Gazz Hof 227 PED

Nice find!!! :wtg:
  9. D

My first HOF!! 157 Belkar

It's been quite some time since I've had even a global. This was a pleasant surprise. :yay: This is also my first uploaded pic.
  10. First Hof 157 Belkar

First Hof 157 Belkar

11. D

Help: Obsolete, outdaged or outdated installation.

**Update** All I did was go to Entropia's website and clicked their DNA Torrent. After about a 3.5 hour download, it took only a few minutes and I was up and running again. :yay: I was worried I'd have to re-install and that would take FOREVER on my pc.
  12. D

Help: Obsolete, outdaged or outdated installation.

Any other known solutions? I also clicked the wrong stupid icon. Ran perfectly fine this morning, but the auto updater doesn't kick in.
  13. D

Uber: Nice EMT Kit :)

Very nice click! :yay:
  14. D

Achievement: Best ever Team hunt a Noob could ever have!

Sounds like you not only had good loot, but a lot of fun on top of it. Good job.
  15. D

has EU lost its luster

I've been known to take a vacation or two from this game. I have a very limited budget that I've allowed myself and it's very discouraging seeing your peds fly away in a few hours. It may be because of inexperience or whatever, but it's hard having fun when others seem to have better luck than...
  16. D

Effect of autocraft on number of skilled crafters

I admit that I'm crafting A LOT more since the auto click feature debuted. I was one to maybe do a 100 or 200 clicks, but with this feature I'm able to do things like check out forum like I am now. I've always liked crafting in other games but found that it was too boring here, especially...
  17. D

My Metal Ruds Log

Grats on HOF. Definitely helped out. Subscribing as well.
  18. D

How eager are you to try out the new planets?

I personally don't care about the planets. I like where I am now. These new planets need to be much much better than Calypso for me to spend money to travel there.
  19. D

what does it mean when you get a lock on your BP book?

This is something I've never known either. Looks like I have a long long way to go to get one of those pretty books.
  20. D

My Battle with Life

Hey Tamninator I'm glad things are going well Get well soon. We all miss ya.:wtg:
  21. D

Question: Do you get this kind of problem often?

My story is sort of like davidgr1200's. Had my ore finder out and next thing I know is I lose connection. Uh oh. So I log back in and continue with my run. And then some time later I get a message that says my claim expired. Never even knew I had one, but I guess I could have checked...
  22. D

My Battle with Life

Hey Tamn! Sorry to hear about the money issue. You're a very creative dude and I'm sure you'll figure it out. Look how far you've gotten without depositing! Keep your head up and can't wait to see you again online. ;-)
  23. D

Achievement: 100k+ Skills

Big congrats to ya!:wtg:
  24. D

Around Amethera on a Budget

I liked it as well. Hope the ammo and ped situation gets better.
  25. D

My first HOF!

Congrats Tamn! You're doing amazaing. Keep up good work.
Back