1. H

Paid N' Evade 2.0: OLA#39 & Deino Island: Earn Evade, PED & AUD's

Register: Haceldema Hac Virii
  2. H

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Haceldema Hac Virii
  3. H

Info: Attribute and Skill Reward Mission Matrix

Update for the bronze trox mission. Courage is 100ped tt of skill.
  4. H

Question: Using VTOL as shield?

Surely this falls under this....? https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?203064-quot-VTOL-hunting-quot-IS-an-exploit-now-confirmed-by-support!
  5. H

Help: Please help!

Exactly the same problem here, I was just TPing and crashed out. Now I get the EULA, accept and client loader flashes up and closes.
  6. H

I could never find Main Complex

Last time I was up there a (a couple of weeks ago) TP chips where usable. If they still are has anyone tried TPing the general direction of the main complex? You should die in space and hopefully end up at a revive at the complex.
  7. H

Achievement: First Complete Lich set

Congrats Buzz :) I'm guessing you picked up the BP shortly after mine ;)
  8. H

Serendipity Unlock and a few HOFs/ Globals

So following on from my lucky springs hit the other day I went to work on getting serendipity after sitting just over level 29 laser sniper (hit) for months. One AL15 and 80 ped tt of an Isis LR41 later and I finally hit it on saturday :) Click to enlarge Then to follow up on that yesterday I...
  9. Sunday Lucky Sunday

Sunday Lucky Sunday

10. Sunday Lucky Sunday

Sunday Lucky Sunday

11. Serendipity Unlock

Serendipity Unlock

12. Sunday Lucky Sunday

Sunday Lucky Sunday

13. Sunday Lucky Sunday

Sunday Lucky Sunday

14. Sunday Lucky Sunday

Sunday Lucky Sunday

15. Sunday Lucky Sunday

Sunday Lucky Sunday

16. Sunday Lucky Sunday

Sunday Lucky Sunday

17. H

7555 Springs HOF

Many thanks all, think its time for me to do some shooting and finally unlock serendipity with some of this cash. :)
  18. H

7555 Springs HOF

Finally something I can post here, and boy have I been looking for (and needing) it. I've had a fairly dry period this last 6 months, with nothing of note since some jag gloves M and a 1600ped or so duru HOF last year. My birthday was 2 weeks ago and i'd been pondering whether MA would give me...
  19. 7555 Springs

7555 Springs

20. 7555 Springs

7555 Springs

21. H

Time for some more...

So its time for another post from me, the main event from a reasonable run that turned out for the best towards the end. I've dropped quite a few bombs, by my standards, since my last big find and had a smattering of smaller ones on the way with some bonuses, my first spacecraft, first crafting...
  22. Globals

Globals

Globals
  23. Globals

Globals

Globals
  24. H

My First HOF - Durulium XXI

Thanks all. Shackleton, check out the screeny and the coords just visible. Adomasite find was about 100m from there. Cheers. Hacel
  25. H

My First HOF - Durulium XXI

So, i've been searching for that elusive HOF for a while now. Being a bit of a jack of all trades i've had my share of globals and silent globals although I have never posted any, mostly due to my complete lack of preparation. I even missed out on a HOF by a few PED once when I got a 370 or so...
Back