Search results

1. H

Serendipity Unlock and a few HOFs/ Globals

So following on from my lucky springs hit the other day I went to work on getting serendipity after sitting just over level 29 laser sniper (hit) for months. One AL15 and 80 ped tt of an Isis LR41 later and I finally hit it on saturday :) Click to enlarge Then to follow up on that yesterday I...
  2. H

7555 Springs HOF

Finally something I can post here, and boy have I been looking for (and needing) it. I've had a fairly dry period this last 6 months, with nothing of note since some jag gloves M and a 1600ped or so duru HOF last year. My birthday was 2 weeks ago and i'd been pondering whether MA would give me...
  3. H

Time for some more...

So its time for another post from me, the main event from a reasonable run that turned out for the best towards the end. I've dropped quite a few bombs, by my standards, since my last big find and had a smattering of smaller ones on the way with some bonuses, my first spacecraft, first crafting...
  4. H

My First HOF - Durulium XXI

So, i've been searching for that elusive HOF for a while now. Being a bit of a jack of all trades i've had my share of globals and silent globals although I have never posted any, mostly due to my complete lack of preparation. I even missed out on a HOF by a few PED once when I got a 370 or so...
Back