Search results

1. BENDIEMAN

Selling: S:Vigi Neme ,old looted clothes.all (M)

Vigi sb 200ped tt + 220 BO Neme sb 0.9k tt + 1k BO (arround full tt) Auction's will last 24 hours after sb is received bids via thread. Clothes Urban nomad yellow slacks/jumpers tt + 60(set)BO Urban nomad white slacks/jumpers tt + 70(set)BO Urban nomad maze shirt tt + 150 SB(this thing is...
  2. BENDIEMAN

neme and vigi?

Any clue what nemesis and vigilant are worth now.
  3. BENDIEMAN

Selling: UL:Level 5 finder Amplifier SB:60k PED

SOLD
  4. BENDIEMAN

Buying: Zero legend bus Blazer and chino's

Paying mu on both (M) tt + 147 for Blazer tt + 98 for the Chinos
  5. BENDIEMAN

Selling: Selling:My beatiful:Level 5 Finder Amplifier(UL)

Asking price:100K If i don't have any decent offer by may 5 ill do a mining blog. Proving the value of this item. So if you are unsure about buying it just wait till may 5th. Im selling my trust worthy friend. Such good times but its time for us to part. Wonderful tool for the casual miner to...
  6. BENDIEMAN

Buying: Excavator ME/05, SGA Edition

Excavator ME/05, SGA Edition tt+1.5k Pm me
  7. BENDIEMAN

Selling: S:Starfinder XXIII/hangar echinda

As the titel says selling the ship and the hangar that commes with it. Bids are welcome only trades i might consider are UL mining amps. Camp echinda east hangar#4 Starfinder XXIII UL truster Make me a fair offer. SOLD for a trade value of 130k traded my old toys for some new toys ;).
  8. BENDIEMAN

Hangar(echinda)

Any clue what hangar close to tp echinda. Current market value would be?
  9. BENDIEMAN

CE2 and how it all fits in the story line.

The Entropia-Universe A Calypso based scientist's view on CE2 (my views on it at least) Ok, so basically our world is going to change drastically. Due to recent scientific development by the Calypso government, aka MA. We all know that MA has genius scientists and politicians in their office's...
  10. BENDIEMAN

The friendly spider(entropia trust concept)

Lets see how many invetory's this spider can travel befor it is consumed by the horribel tt grinder and forever crushend into oblevion. Click to enlarge Trade location:Twin peak mall level 1 near auction. First trade from Lunar Cassini Pool to Daz BENDIEMAN Land(aka me). (Lets note to...
  11. BENDIEMAN

Selling: S:West echinda hangar 10#

Starbid:150k Buyout:150k Fully repaired and fueled. Location:West echinda north. Tp to camp echinda run north second hangar can't miss it. And if you do your not playing the right game. Might accept items 2 or items + peds (very unliky how ever)
  12. BENDIEMAN

PC: Hangar

Anyone know what a good location hangar would be worth now (West echinda hangar 10# small walk from tp)
  13. BENDIEMAN

Buying Hangar good price good location

Im looking for a hangar close to a tp so no zapping Good price via pm pleas
  14. BENDIEMAN

Formidon with MBS

Read my signature :) (dont forget to vote for moonbiter for el presidente 2008)
  15. BENDIEMAN

Hogglo

:rolleyes: hmmm (dramatic renactment of Los goldon swirlies)
  16. BENDIEMAN

S:West echinda hangar #10

Like the title states selling west echinda hangar #10 thats the second one north just past the stable Yes the hangar is completed ship can fly :-) start bid>120k
Back