1. Sims

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Simon Sim Templar
  2. Sims

Looking for a new society!

Welcome to Synergen Nighthawk :D
  3. Sims

Uber: Fat spider young [fraps]

Got myself a new personal ATH! After several days with no luck at all, and being forced to sell litterly everything in storage to keep my hunting addiction alive, I finally found this 2k+ baby spider yesterday. Also got the sound and lights on tape. When I stop to write in soc chat is when...
  4. Uber Spider 03.06.13 Sim

Uber Spider 03.06.13 Sim

5. Sims

75,000 ped Proteron Massacre

Hi, Looks like tracker missed this one: Sim
  6. 50 ped Prot - Atamis

50 ped Prot - Atamis

7. Sims

Feffox Mayhem Results

Gz to the winners, and thnx for a nice event MA :-)
  8. Sims

Buying: unL m83

Another one dropped couple of hours ago mate.. If I had one I would sell it for this price ASAP :)
  9. Sims

Selling: Electric Attack Nanochip VII

Gratz! Huge gz on the nice loot Llama.. ;) free bump..
  10. Sims

100,000 PED SuperNova l BIG Industries

Awsome I must say you guys are hosting a range of awsome events, and this one is no exception! I am really looking forward to participate.. Thank you guys for adding an extra edge to my EU-days, and for the huge contribution you are doing for the community by managing your LA's this good...
  11. Sims

75,000 ped Proteron Massacre

Sign me up as well please :cool: Simon Sim Templar
  12. Sims

Achievement: All Rexies exterminated

Feels like I have been grinding them for years, and since I haven't played much the last months I probably have, but finally done with the 60k Rex mission and got my Evade reward :) Phew.. was hard work...
  13. Rex exterminator

Rex exterminator

Completed Rex mission
  14. Sims

Why I like Entropia

Would have +repped you for a very nice post, but need to spread it arround a bit first. This game is amazing in my opinion because of the varaiaty and all its aspects. I just love the fact that my potential for growth inside the universe is unlimited, and I never get bored. From what I can...
  15. Sims

Help keep Entropedia updated

+rep for very good initiative! Entropedia has together with friends and soc mates been one of my best source of information too.
  16. Sims

ATH: 53K Proteron

Huge gz on a very noce ATH! A little off topic question, what kind of screenshot prog do you guys use to get that kind of well timed pix? And what delay do you set it on if any?.. I never seem to time my screenshots that well, and need to set my system up and be prepared for my big hit someday! :)
  17. Sims

List of Looted Calypso Land Deeds

It would be nice to see what mob dropped it also..
  18. Sims

Lootable Calypso Land Deeds Information

+rep for a well placed comment.. Improvice, adapt and overcome! If I could I would +rep MA as well! Very nice event, and a very clear and informative post to launch it.. I'm looking forward to see them start dropping. Good luck to all you fellow Entropians! I'll race all the hunters out there...
  19. teamhunt

teamhunt

20. Sims

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Simon Sim Templar
  21. Sims

Some ET screenshots are missing global chat

Bump.. anyone else having this problem?
  22. Sims

This doesn't sound like the problem I am describing tho.. All my screenshots are being taken. But from time to time I get the screenshot without the "Main chat" box showing, so the only way I know why the screenshot was taken is that I see some swirlies in the picture and the filename tells me...
  23. Sims

Hi all, I am using ET to screenshot my globals & hofs, and it works perfect. The only thing is that once in a while I get the screenie, but without the main chat window. This isn't happening all the time, in a run with say 5 globals/hofs, sometimes 3 of the screenshots have the main chat...
  24. Sims

Uber: 32777 PED Kamaldon Mature

Gratz! Wtg Emi nice uber HoF :wtg:
  25. Sims

WoF 2012 Team Norway

If it is still an option to enter a norwegian team in the WoF, I'll help when I have the chance to be online. Have been away from the game for a few years and just recantly came back. Kinda busy in RL, but count me in as someone who can help from time to time :) Regards Sim
Back