1. Borr

Selling: Paint collection

Sold. Thanks for looking :)
  2. Borr

Who likes to paint? :D
  3. Borr

I am cleaning up my storage and came across this paint collection. Name Quantity Value Paint Can (Blue) 452 22.60 PED Paint Can (Brigadier) 1 0.50 PED Paint Can (Brown) 2427 169.89 PED Paint Can (Burgundy) 2 0.38 PED Paint Can (Burnt Umber) 91 13.65 PED Paint Can (Cornsilk) 14...
  4. paint collection

paint collection

5. Borr

Skill Scanner

Hi Jdegre, Amazing stuff! I have not used your app in ages, still works like a charm. Thanks for keeping this going all those years!
  6. Borr

Low level robots Calypso

Ghost works well on Bristlehogs because of the electric protection. Granted, they are no bots, but do give a good opportunity to level up your dodge skill. Bristles are also not too aggro, so you don't get swarmed too quickly.
  7. Borr

Entropia and botting

For crafting people were already resorting to macro's to auto-craft. MA merely opened up auto-crafting to a wider public by providing this functionality in-game. I think botting is something different. Bots would need to use information from the screen that is designed to only be read and...
  8. Borr

Skill Scanner

Wow thanks for the update jdegre, still going strong! I am glad i paid for your awesome tool ages ago!
  9. Borr

Inventory does not load

Interesting, will explore that option if needed... I am currently trying a reinstall, the repair option did not yield much results.
  10. Borr

Inventory does not load

Hi all, I have been offline for a while and have only logged in to keep my avatar alive. Over the past logins i have noticed that inventory loading either takes very long, or gets stuck somewhere during loading. With stuck I mean that the progress dial stays at a certain percentage for over 15...
  11. Borr

Uber: 1k lev

Gratz! And you have to upload the pic to the forum gallery first before you can display it.
  12. Borr

silent uber

nice one vigi! Keep them coming!
  13. Borr

1759k atrox

gratz Cali! I was slightly startled by the thread title, 1759k would have made the nr1 ATH :D Still a good uber! ;)
  14. Borr

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

4 1 6
  15. Borr

3 8 9
  16. Borr

Achievement: Giving somebody a very good day

Great job! Did you send them over to the FPC headquarters?
  17. Borr

Noms!

That's some great stuff you got there! Going to the Jumbo in a few minutes and *this* is getting my appetite up! :) I know what I'll be having for dinner :D
  18. Borr

3 3 0 drie - twee - tien
  19. Borr

Forum Transition: Status Update

Whooo! I'm rich again!!! Or well... I have some virtual dollars
  20. Borr

Stupid question on Health Level and Damage Potential

To get a feel for the process of how to determine the damage type of a new mob, have a look at this thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?174446-Proteron-Damage
  21. Borr

Stupid question on Health Level and Damage Potential

Health levels: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=HealthRank Damage potential: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Damage Both in the Miscellaneous section on entropedia. To know the damage for a new mob, there's just one way: Feel it! :D There are some strategies as to...
  22. Borr

C c c i i i
  23. Borr

Finally I know Kongfu! (Martial Arts Unlocked)

Hey Clone! You finally made it!!! Many gratzes
  24. Borr

Forum Transition: Status Update

And yet, this is a feature i never knew existed! Can't wait to have it back :D
  25. Borr

CCLXXXII Edit: Aargh, automatic decapitaliztion going on. Any idea how to circumvent that?! Edit2: Now it just works...
Back