Search results

1. malaquias7

Selling: Selling A-3 Justifier Mk v Tier 4.0 and Ravenger V1 tier 4.2

As title says i am selling both and accept offers. Interested´s please pm. Best Regards
  2. malaquias7

Buying: Buying A105

A105 DaIlY BuMp
  3. malaquias7

Buying: Buying A105

As title says i want to buy a Omegaton A105... if anyone have one and want to sell it please pm me!
  4. malaquias7

Selling: DetPil V-Rex 2000, SGA Edition Tier 4.5

BuMp for a friend! :wtg:
  5. malaquias7

Selling: A-3 Justifier Mk.V

Time has come to sell this beauty. Mk.V have at the moment tier 3. For interesteds please PM me.
  6. malaquias7

Selling: Selling Vigi Male & Karma with tier

bUmP :wtg:
  7. malaquias7

Bump! :rolleyes:
  8. malaquias7

Decided to sell and accepting offers on a Vigi male set without foot and karma killer tier 1.3. Any interested please pm with your offers. Best regards!
  9. malaquias7

Selling: MkV @ tier2

BuMp bUmP fOr A fRiEnD :wtg:
  10. malaquias7

Full esi?

Loose that much...who? Did you ever think that MA is not the "first" looser part, you and me and all depositers are... don´t we complain from time to time that our loot return is sometimes less than 20%? They live from depositers like you and me, and give expendable money that is not used...
  11. malaquias7

Selling: MKv Selling

I am Selling my Justifier MKv due to a upgrade, not expect profit on it neither lose peds price is negotiable inside MU, so please if anyone interested pm me. Best Regards
  12. malaquias7

Selling: Unl. eMine Set (M) / Silverfang m.01

i offer tt+2k for the gun if you´re interested in future and don´t sell it please pm me
  13. Cnd

Cnd

silent
  14. Cnd

Cnd

silent
  15. Cnd

Cnd

silent
  16. malaquias7

Selling: Selling armor parts

bUmP :cool: :wtg:
  17. malaquias7

Daily bump <~~BuMp~~> :wtg:
  18. malaquias7

I am selling folowed itens: Boar Harness male UL Boar Gloves male UL Jaguar shins male UL EWE EP41 Military I am accepting offers and price can be negotiable
  19. malaquias7

Selling: Selling combo armor

BuMp aGaIn
  20. malaquias7

*bUmP* :silly2:
  21. malaquias7

hi guys i am selling a combo armor i am using, for a upgrade! my interest is sell all itens at once so we can manage a good deal for those interesteds. ok itens are: Bear arms guards and helmet Boar harness gloves and foots Jaguar shins All itens are male and unlimited. P.S. i have a notion...
  22. malaquias7

Selling: A-3 Justifier MkV

hi i am interested in this weapon.. please answer on pm i send you gl :)
  23. malaquias7

Team Portugal

sup? For the thirth year i am outta WOF... No computer; no internet; no peds; no required equipment. best luck for you guys... maybe i will return to game one day... until there play hard and get broke!:D :inbed: :(
  24. malaquias7

<~~~~bUmP~~~~>
Back