Search results

1. malaquias7

Selling: Selling A-3 Justifier Mk v Tier 4.0 and Ravenger V1 tier 4.2

As title says i am selling both and accept offers. Interested´s please pm. Best Regards
  2. malaquias7

Buying: Buying A105

As title says i want to buy a Omegaton A105... if anyone have one and want to sell it please pm me!
  3. malaquias7

Selling: A-3 Justifier Mk.V

Time has come to sell this beauty. Mk.V have at the moment tier 3. For interesteds please PM me.
  4. malaquias7

Selling: Selling Vigi Male & Karma with tier

Decided to sell and accepting offers on a Vigi male set without foot and karma killer tier 1.3. Any interested please pm with your offers. Best regards!
  5. malaquias7

Selling: MKv Selling

I am Selling my Justifier MKv due to a upgrade, not expect profit on it neither lose peds price is negotiable inside MU, so please if anyone interested pm me. Best Regards
  6. malaquias7

Selling: Selling armor parts

I am selling folowed itens: Boar Harness male UL Boar Gloves male UL Jaguar shins male UL EWE EP41 Military I am accepting offers and price can be negotiable
  7. malaquias7

Selling: Selling combo armor

hi guys i am selling a combo armor i am using, for a upgrade! my interest is sell all itens at once so we can manage a good deal for those interesteds. ok itens are: Bear arms guards and helmet Boar harness gloves and foots Jaguar shins All itens are male and unlimited. P.S. i have a notion...
  8. malaquias7

Selling: Selling armor parts

I am selling the current itens due to do another step in game, so i am not selling cause there´s financial crises or cause i am desperated without peds.. and i will not sell if offers aren´t good.. i will wait one week after that let´s see what happens :) I will wait for offers, i can accept...
  9. malaquias7

Selling: As 147

I decided to sell mine starkhov as-147 , so from now on i am taking offers from interested ones, and i must tell i am not desperated for peds :p So interested ones makes your offers, start bid with tt+6k gl all and may loot be with you :wtg:
  10. malaquias7

Finally ubber!

Long time ago i don´t post anything here cause i had decided to do it only when get a ubber.After more than 2 years playing this game, the big day has come..We start the hunt with 2 couple small globals, than a lotta people was making argo and mob trains, wich gave us no possibilitie to continue...
  11. malaquias7

Selling Bear (male) and other itens..

Game has changed for me at the moment, since last 2 years i´ve been playing, so i am selling some itens i have. Those itens are: Bear (male), without shin guards Justifier mkIII Fire Forge ARR8000M OF105 So if any medium hunter get interested by any of these itens please pm me here, or search...
  12. malaquias7

Price Check of Tegretov Tr6

I would like to know if anybody can help me to know how much worth a Tegretov Tr6 these days... i Buy one about 6/7 months and that time coast me around 750 peds... now i can´t find any clue of price cause there are no grafics with any price on last year. Any help is welcome!
  13. malaquias7

hello!

I am selling some of my mining skills atm cause i need to create a budjet to start something soon.. i am selling them on skill implants already.. so far i "chipped" out prospecting and mining.. i do not pretend gain money selling them, only sell them for market fair price. Prospecting skill is...
  14. malaquias7

Besides old Soc mates, good old friends... in RL! Mix them and this is result :p

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge by the way.. last picture was something new for me... a globster provider... have no dbout that he die Thanks to Maximus and Becaz for this... and by the way, Welcome Becaz :wtg: :yay::nana:
  15. malaquias7

Gratz for all team..they made a good work.. Hope this is just the begining

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge :boxer::yay:
  16. malaquias7

Just for fun :p

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge :cheer::handgun:
  17. malaquias7

It was a really nice day... hope get more :)

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge :wtg: :wtg:
  18. malaquias7

maffo hoff

Click to enlarge Up´s it happens accidentaly...we where on ambulimax... after a tp chip this baby run to us :boxer: and you see the rest:yay: :yay:
Back