Search results

1. HappyHead

Buying: Breer H31a(L) | GeoTrek H26 Elima (L) | GeoTrek H27 Vilitus (L)

..and gladly Apis if you want to sell below insane MU (yay for angel flakes:P) Grow your business: I'll gladly buy steady !
  2. HappyHead

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Over 1 MILLION PED in prizes!

Started yesterday. ~200 argos, one 33ped global that entropialife didn't catch! Didnt take screenshot because I was in a middle of alot of them. Lets hope for better..
  3. HappyHead

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Sammyboy HappyHead Reeed
  4. HappyHead

Make the walls in apartments, shops and so on (C)

Hmm, I guess I was unclear. Would never expect Dave/any Planet Arkadia official to answer questions on Planet Calypso's forum- My point, although off topic, was simply to state how different things are handled on the two forums. Here: Very little feedback (if any). There (arkadiaforum), even...
  5. HappyHead

Make the walls in apartments, shops and so on (C)

For what it's worth, I agree one should be able to color/texture this, making your shop/app/whatever unique after ones own taste. As always there is discussion back and forth. Then something struck me as I was reading this post: If this was Arkadiaforum, Dave the CEO would probably have...
  6. HappyHead

A new Entropia Baby is born!

Gratulerer mr!
  7. HappyHead

Server Downtime for Release

Sounds great. Please fix my textures, I see everything as transparent. 3 days in a service center is a major turn-off.
  8. HappyHead

Forum n00b needs CFD

Good luck BB:) Unlocks are always good!
  9. HappyHead

"Death Limited" Healing Service

Congratulations Luke! Well deserved indeed :wtg:
  10. HappyHead

Forum n00b needs CFD

Thank you Mr! I am now ahead to next icon, 1067/1500 :)
  11. HappyHead

Forum n00b needs CFD

Just want to say... Big thanks to all generous people that helped me put those icons up there! :wtg:
  12. HappyHead

Forum n00b needs CFD

Hello HappyHead, You have Earned 342 CFD for a new Donation. "M Rufen Power: Have some more ." Loooovely! Good spirits indeed! Material Extraction Methodology icon on the way:)
  13. HappyHead

Forum n00b needs CFD

Thanks to khar for donating 3000CFD! what's with all the CFD love?:D MDA and BPC icon added! 1213/1500 to last one. This have been going faster then expected.
  14. HappyHead

Forum n00b needs CFD

Thanks to melman2002 for his 1000CFD donation! Nihilist: whats your rate for fragments?
  15. HappyHead

Forum n00b needs CFD

ANother bump, 200/1500 CFD to next icon:P
  16. HappyHead

FYI: Entropia on Linux, IT WORKS !

:) so true
  17. HappyHead

"Death Limited" Healing Service

Ths for the good eco advice and the healing mr:) for the record I was uberprotecting with 2A plates btw;)
  18. HappyHead

My First GLOBAL!

Gratz:) msgtoshrt
  19. HappyHead

Info: The De-Bunking of Your Retarded Loot Theory thread

What a fantastic thread:D On the serious side, I tend to get better loot when I play at times I usually can't. Ie, I work MA time 07-17. If I have a day off or play in nighttime or before work for whatever reason, loot is better. Maybe MA checks my profile to see when normal work hours is in...
  20. HappyHead

FYI: Crafting exposed

Subscribing, as a beginner crafter I found this interesting. Carefully presented theories supplied by good amount of data. Much better read than "I KNOW its this way cause I feel so:P"
  21. HappyHead

Crafting electronic components

Thanks for sharing your thoughts folks! I did try basic auxiliary sockets, was ok, but was not able to sell a single socket, so tt food it seems. I raised Basic Filters to QR 100 so kinda fed up with that route. Nixon: Your advice is so simple yet so good. Made me rethink the basics. I'm much...
  22. I love 2010

I love 2010

Before 2010, 0 hofs, by ending of it I'm posting my 3rd!
  23. HoF Simple I Plastic Springs

HoF Simple I Plastic Springs

24. HappyHead

Forum n00b needs CFD

Bumping myself, 70/1500 CFD :P
  25. HappyHead

Crafting electronic components

Hi folks What BP is the best to skill electronic components on :confused: Feel very free to list multiple options.
Back