Search results

1. RidingDirty

The Facebook/MySpace "add-me"-thread

Howdya! So, first 11 days with my fractured elbow has gone by. I have tried to find some stuff to do and two days ago I started a friend-hunt on facebook. Created a new account for "online-friends" to keep it separated from my real life, and ten minutes ago I signed up on MySpace aswell. So...
  2. RidingDirty

Need help translating

Howdy everyone. I could use some help with understanding field 10 in this form. It says: prognos kommer patienten att få tillbaka sin arbetsförmåga i nuvarande arbete? My doctor crossed No. When I looked for an explanation I only found this: I det här fältet ska du ange patientens möjligheter...
  3. RidingDirty

Playing with one arm?

Hello! Here is the deal: Tuesday afternoon I slip and land on my elbow. A surgery, some drugs and alo of pain later I sit here with a bigass cast on my left arm. Now, I will probably be home from work for at least two months. The cast will be on until at least 1st of August. My hand is free...
  4. RidingDirty

The F U thread ;)

You know that feeling when you need to tell someone something you shouldn't, like F U? You know that feeling when you heard or read about something and all you can think is F U? You know that feeling when you browse the HoF section on EF and all you got on your mind is F U? You know that...
  5. RidingDirty

One-sentnce story

Seems like the old ones died so lets give it another shot. Rules as follows: -You may only write one sentence per post in this story. -You may take the story in any direction you want -Keep it fun ;) I'll start: Once upon a time in a toilet far, far away...
  6. RidingDirty

Swiming underground

Used my fancy TP-chip and once I spawned I kept on falling until I could swim...... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=245417&catid=member&imageuser=10795
  7. RidingDirty

Help: Need some help with auction-fee

Howdy, Need some help since I can't get online for 24 hours. I am trying to transfer 3 000 PEDs to a canadian player. As I am from sweden the time-difference is eleven hours, and we both seem to work seven days a week. This makes it quite hard, we tried to arrange a meeting for a week now but...
  8. RidingDirty

Make me laugh

Was thinking of putting this in off-topic first, but figured I want to keep it related to EU. Anyways, I am bored. So anyone who can make me laugh with anything that is related to EU will recieve a big +rep. May it be pictures from the game, stories about stupid moves or even a old EF-thread...
  9. RidingDirty

Perfect game-log

Howdya! As promised, here is some more info about this. A perfect game, is when a game is played with the best possible outcome as possible. In many games, it isn't possible to max everything. You'll have to figure out in what order to do stuff in order to max as many things as possible. In...
  10. RidingDirty

Advertisment

Howdya! In a RCE where people complain about loot being low, why couldn't we get some form of extra income? Using advertisment to pay for loot would be something like that. As an example, on the login-screen and the load-screen. Perfect opportunities to advertise. And of course people could...
  11. RidingDirty

Question: Anyone up for a global-mania?

Idea: 1 global every second for one hour How: By doing full condition crafting on expensive items Why: Cause it's fun Anyone interested in anything like this? We would need like 50-60 people to participate crafting items with a TT of at least 50 PEDs to achieve a global every second. Of course...
  12. RidingDirty

New chronicles of RD - Rebirth

Decided to once again chip out completely... Already got tired of grinding argos just trying to work my way up in one profession. So I am setting a new style of play for myself. Once everything I own is sold I hope to have more than 10k PEDs on my card. Should be more. 10k will be used in...
  13. RidingDirty

Why the F would someone pay millions for DNA?

Howdy all! Been following the prot-thread for a while and I have a really hard time understanding why someone would be willing to pay millions for a complete DNA? This has happened before aswell. But say you pay a total of 2M for a DNA. Now, since this is EU and not RL, everything is much more...
  14. RidingDirty

Basic Avatar Enhancer RD

Imagine... ...you could carry twice the amount of loot! :eek: Imagine... ...you could take down twice as many mobs in a hunting-run! :eek: Imagine... ...you were able to deal 71.4 Dmg/sec using a Adj. H400 + A105! :eek: Imagine... ...you'd be stuck with me...
  15. RidingDirty

Iron challenge - In what order are you doing them?

Howdy, Been working on one of the iron challenges for some days. Started with the argonauts and so far I killed about 3.6k of them. Takes alot of time. Was thinking going with the merps and fouls after this but not decided yet. In what order are you doing them? Finished any? If so, how much...
  16. RidingDirty

Question: Looted hangar-parts?

Howdy, Looted my second hangar-part yesterday. The first one I looted was in my early days from a drone, this time from a argo. A box with a TT of 15 PEDs. Dont remember the name and cant get online to check it out right now. Anyways, just were curious if you looted any hangar-parts lately...
  17. RidingDirty

PC: Adj. Korss H400

So... How much do I need to get one of the UL ones?
  18. RidingDirty

2457 PEds :)

Used some of the 7.7k to buy me a 102-print. First looted a 102print (+500 or so), then had a 800 PED hof, which was followed by this... :yay:
  19. RidingDirty

7757 PEDs :)

I know I promised to stop crafting amps. But I got bored so figured I would do 100 on full quantity. After that I decided to do 20 at full cond.... :yay::yay::yay: Wier. Last time I made a comeback to EU I had a 11k uber, this time a 7,7k? :scratch2: But I dont complain :laugh::laugh:
  20. RidingDirty

pwning the SIB-charts - Hunting/Skilling-log

Howdy, I had this terrific idea idea today while drinking my morning-coffee. How bout pwning the SIB-charts? What I mean is I am thinking of setting a goal for myself, and that goal would be to reach the pro-standing needed to max all SIB-weapons ingame. This would of course mean alot of...
  21. RidingDirty

PC: Atrox fang

Howdy, Looted a Atrox Fang (TT 0.02) and there hasnt been any recorded sales for over a month. Before that it was at 400%. Anything to save?
  22. RidingDirty

Eco-hunting = Profit skillwise?

Howdy, This topic has probably been discussed a few times before but as new items and nerfs are implented in the game things change. I was browsing entropedia when I noticed that there actually is quite a bit of economical weapons. Saw an axe with low markup and high dmg/pec as an example...
  23. RidingDirty

You have 5k PEDs...

...your about to become a father, just bought a new condo and you are about to buy a new car. These 5 000 PEDs is the foundation of your future EU-existance. You know that this is the last big deposit you can do, after this you can only spare 1 000 PEDs a month. You have experience in most...
  24. RidingDirty

Gear for hunting troxies

Howdy! Was thinking of hunting some troxies tonight but got no gear at all. Budget is around 2k PEDs. Was thinking something like: FreanD Delta (perhaps the SGA, if I have enough peds...) Ghost+5B But what FAP to use? Back in the days when I were trox-hunting I used a 110 but cannot afford...
  25. RidingDirty

Remember me?

Howdy all! Think it has been a year or so since the last time I was around here. That time for a short visit but I am considering to give EU a real go again. But alot of the fun with EU is the community. Rubbing HoFs in your socmates faces, messing with ThunderCat and whoring around here at...
Back