Search results

1. M

Enigma keys problem

Brilliant Mega! I had seen this being shot at in another vid, but hadn't worked out what it did. This vid made it plain. Also a nice alternate way of dealing with the floating bombs. Thanks!
  2. M

Enigma keys problem

I am having a lot of trouble with the last bits of enigma keys 3, where you have to walk narrow girders. I keep on falling off these! :-( I see below me is what looks like a swimming pool - what is this? Is there any way for someone whose reaction time is not up with the younger set to do...
  3. M

OLA#30 Combibo Stalker & Berycled Stalker

No broodmother? <grin>
  4. M

Maintenance mode?

As announced earlier today by Bertha Bot. (a bit short notice I feel).
  5. M

Buying: Kesmek Vass

I might be able to make one of these. However, it would be the (L) version, not the UL one.
  6. M

Buying: WTB: Loughlin Smacker Two - CLOSED

I have reminded myself about this, as it is a long time since I looked at these items. There are two versions of this - UL and L. I have never seen an UL item, and despite having hundreds of BPs, not seen a BP for it. So the only version I could make would be a L. I note that these days...
  7. M

Buying: WTB: Loughlin Smacker Two - CLOSED

Problem is that this is a bit oldschool. I might be able to make one - and I'd have to check the costs, as one of the ingredients doesn't seem to drop any longer. In general these days you need to try and get other things than the loughlin stuff for meleee. Having said that - it was brill...
  8. M

Merp

I've now taken a quick look at Ouroboros, and encountered Old Alpha, Prowler, and Stalker. And got killed in one blow by a modmerp. :eek:
  9. M

Merp

I went to the location SW of Fort Argus, but only found empty desert. :confused: Perhaps they have migrated. In other news the owner of Ouroboros has very recently posted some info of a change to the maturities there. I haven't yet checked, but he talks about stalkers and modMerp...
  10. M

Help: Knives, fists, and clubs oh my!

Further to this - have you checked the TT for Castorian-EnKnuckles-B? This might get you going.
  11. M

It looks like there is no real replacement for the Loughlin stuff. The nearest I can see in the wiki is Thorifoid stuff. I am willing to create some Loughlin stuff - but the ingredients may run out!
  12. M

The problem with these old items is that they need stuff that is now difficult to get these days, as they no longer drop as much as they used to. I could probably make a few with what I have left, and there are a few ingredients on auction.
  13. M

Entropia Universe 17.2 Release Notes

I presume this is why when I tried to convert tokens yesterday the npc did not respond?
  14. M

What happens when you put way more than 500 items in storage?

You get a message saying something along the lines of "Not everything will be displayed". Pick up some boxes, or used vehicles to store items you don't often use.
  15. M

Well Made Video Of Old

I remember the Vasa. Shame MA never brought it back after a major update.
  16. M

RIP Beamer - My best freind in Entropia has passed :(

Oh dear. I was wondering how he was. I talked to him many times in the past, as Leland, Beamer and myself are in the same soc. R.I.P. old friend. Meric
  17. M

Steel Bird

It may be associated with the current 'bot event, but G01, G02 and G03 Steel Birds are currently plentiful at Camp Phoenix. There are other mobs there but not very high level.
  18. M

Buying: Old Witches Broom (L)

The decay was removed? Wow - I must dig mine out. I stopped using it when the decay was imposed.
  19. M

Buying: First Gen Electric Attack Chip 5 & 6

I do in fact have both of these. Both are currently full TT. The 5 is Tier 0, the 6 is tier 1.
  20. M

Buying: First Gen Electric Attack Chip 5 & 6

I think I may have these. I'll have to check as my last inventory listing offline is rather old.
  21. M

Droka

The Droka near Minopolis seem to have wandered away. Unless I am completely blind!
  22. M

Returning avatar problems

I have been away for about two years - part of it medically related. I am very frustrated at all the changes - but am trying to sort things out. My current problem is to do with healing. When I am supporting some one I used to select the avatar and press the use button when needed. It seems...
  23. M

Yay or nay to possible space skilling event

Hi - doing well I think. But nostalgic for the space skilling!
  24. M

Yay or nay to possible space skilling event

Given sufficient warning and time available - I'm interested in the repairing skilling.
  25. M

Leaked RDI Footage Reveals Moment Missing Scientist Goes AWOL

Yes - where it indicates. Do some mining, and the thing triggers on extraction
Back