Search results

1. K

Buying: Svempa S60s

Looking to buy 1 or 2 Svempa S60s. These will be completely for my use until I can move up to a better gun. I would like them at full tt. Looking to pay about 140%... Please PM me if we can work something out...
  2. K

MA-101 Light HoF

10 or so clicks in to keep grinding... forgot to do the official timestamp, but it happened at 21:29 MA time per PEAss... Yielded 5 garnets and over 4k enmatter residue...
  3. K

What to craft...

So...I unlocked BPC today grinding dampers for about 3 weeks... Now, I am debating where to go from here... I want to eventually do 2 skills. And I want to work on them simultaneously, if I can afford it... Currently, I am leaning to Tools and Attachments. However, with the L weapons and...
  4. K

BPC unlock!

Finally got it...took about 125k clicks... Click to enlarge Now to decide...attachments, tools, or weapons...
  5. K

Buying 5c plate set

Looking to buy a set of 6 5c plates... Anyone looking to sell?
  6. K

WTB a set of chips

I am a pretty new player. I have received some coaching from RL friends who play, and I am interested in becoming a miner. I want to chip some skills up since, as I have played MMOGs since AC and UO, I am pretty tired of the beginning grind. What I am looking for is a set of chips good for...
Back