Search results

1. J

Help: Retrieving the account of my brother

just heard from sasha about it - was totally shocked, sorry for your loss, so sad :(
  2. J

RESSOURCE TERMINAL - We need it!

i´m looking for Ultra Cold Fabric + Cold Fabric - i give you 3 Months to find it ... i´m quite sure you won´t get it
  3. J

RESSOURCE TERMINAL - We need it!

hi there are so many ressources out there, so many natural materials, minerals, enmatters, etc. and i run often in the case that i don´t get all materials for crafting and this is really really annoying. so my idea would be to add a ressource terminal to the game which sells ALL stackable...
  4. J

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Mark The JOKER Piripower
  5. J

Miner's Mafia website?

Miner's Mafia Website the old website is here in a zip file on my desktop :) for the future - we plan a new website, which will be realised by myself with more features and more interactivity than the old one. it will be available under a new URL, still don´t know which one. i also don´t know...
  6. J

Entropia Universe 15.3.1 Release Notes

you are ABSOLUTLY RIGHT, i play a game to turn of the sound .... also watch tv and turn of the sound, talk to people and put my fingers into my ears, ... you´re absolutly right ... i liked the sound, so it seems they did a good job to like it still after 10 years playing ... or better to say...
  7. J

Entropia Universe 15.3.1 Release Notes

i was wondering if anyone complained about the sound at the crafting machine? let me guess - noone did, so why spending even 1 second on changing that? that has for me absolutly no logic there are so many bugs to fix, features to implement ... but anyway, you found the right sound to give me a...
  8. J

Shrapnel - bad or good?

there was no poll yet
  9. J

Shrapnel - bad or good?

i was wondering what the community thinks about shrapnel...
  10. J

Bugged Crafting System (screenshots included)

anyway, i started a support case before i started the thread here - so let´s wait for the official statement "thank you for your feedback, we will forward this to ..." :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
  11. J

realy? the BP brings the value down? playing since 2005 but never saw that before :) ... and i didn´t touch the slider between quant and cond
  12. J

hi was doing some clicks on gyro fap-2 (L) today and saw some strange things - got a success on full condition with 5.11peds, normaly you get a success with 10.xx, later you see a correct near sucess with 9.xx take a look to these 3 screenshots .... http://www.originell.at/screenshot.jpg
  13. J

Entropia Universe 14.9 Release Notes

is the hardware now new? because the game lags like hell ...
  14. J

Entropia Universe 14.9 Release Notes

and when you hunt other avatars as animal, what happens when you kill the avatar? does it get looted? and what happens when the avatar kills me while i´m an animal? can i be looted?
  15. J

Selling: DIANUM 4332 Ingots

= 16.241,25 peds tt send me a notification in forums or a ingame-message, i don´t check forums that often btw
  16. J

Entropia Universe 14.6.2 Release Notes

LOST peds, ressources, items thanks for this nice update, i was crafting ruds I, got disconnected in my run, after update and reconnecting i lost eye oil, thyroid oil, animal oil residue, ruds I and i think i lost also a weapon - WELL DONE !!!!!!!!
  17. J

Selling: Vehicle RK-5 (L) - regularly selling

selling Vehicle RK-5 (L) below MU, always in stock msg me in game for price
  18. J

Entropia Universe 14.6.1 Release Notes

hof ticker ... you have to set the ped amount after every new login ...
  19. J

friendslist: 1) the ordering of the names in the friendslist is kind of strange ... uppercase letters are alphabeticly followed from lowercase ... so from up to down A, B, C, a, b, c ... quite funny 2) the details of the first online contact opens sometimes automaticly
  20. J

friendslist ... please put the ONLY scrolling back ... now i have to scroll and also use the pager ...
  21. J

big step in the right direction with this update but here some bugs i saw and some suggestions 1) you are loosing the focus on the chat window when the HOF ticker appears 2) why don´t you give the possibility to turn on/off the HOF ticker? 3) why can you choose a ped range in the options for...
  22. J

SOCIAL UI - Serious Analysis

you have to turn off something so that something else work correctly? think about that if you design something then it should work in both cases!
  23. J

SOCIAL UI - Serious Analysis

hi i open this thread to post screenshots from the new social UI and to analyze the good/bad things. ... and i will start with the most useless and worse thing: The RED GLOBAL MESSAGES above the chat-window this image has 540px width ... that means, that if you have a resolution of 1680px...
  24. J

New Social UI: First Impressions

i´m a coder and also designer, but the big problem is that designers say "i don´t need and i don´t want to know how to code" and programmers say "i don´t need and don´t want to know how to design" ... if you design for programs, websites, apps and so on you have to understand both ... i run...
  25. J

New Social UI: First Impressions

i suggest the programmer of the social UI to read some UX/UI books there is a nice book which is called "don´t make me think" - UX/UI should be easy as possible
Back