Search results

1. J

RESSOURCE TERMINAL - We need it!

hi there are so many ressources out there, so many natural materials, minerals, enmatters, etc. and i run often in the case that i don´t get all materials for crafting and this is really really annoying. so my idea would be to add a ressource terminal to the game which sells ALL stackable...
  2. J

Shrapnel - bad or good?

i was wondering what the community thinks about shrapnel...
  3. J

Bugged Crafting System (screenshots included)

hi was doing some clicks on gyro fap-2 (L) today and saw some strange things - got a success on full condition with 5.11peds, normaly you get a success with 10.xx, later you see a correct near sucess with 9.xx take a look to these 3 screenshots .... http://www.originell.at/screenshot.jpg
  4. J

Selling: DIANUM 4332 Ingots

= 16.241,25 peds tt send me a notification in forums or a ingame-message, i don´t check forums that often btw
  5. J

Selling: Vehicle RK-5 (L) - regularly selling

selling Vehicle RK-5 (L) below MU, always in stock msg me in game for price
  6. J

SOCIAL UI - Serious Analysis

hi i open this thread to post screenshots from the new social UI and to analyze the good/bad things. ... and i will start with the most useless and worse thing: The RED GLOBAL MESSAGES above the chat-window this image has 540px width ... that means, that if you have a resolution of 1680px...
  7. J

PVP4 - legal or illegal?

hey was thinking about this since some time and want to start here a thread to discuss this ... worldwide is robbery illegal, but not in this game. i´ve heard from people who were looted and lost 20k or 40k peds ... and it is all about real money. if you don´t invest real money then it doesn´t...
  8. J

Selling: Liakon Helmet (F)

selling liakon helmet (f) atm in auction on caly - go for it :)
  9. J

Selling: LICH BPs - Thigh and Shins

Selling 2 Lich Blueprints - Thigh and Shins QR: 1 SB: tt+149 in auction BO: none Auction started around 0:05 15.09.2013
  10. J

Selling: FULL Level IX Blueprints-Set of Spectre (L) Armor

Price: 2000 peds
  11. J

Selling: Simple III Plastic Ruds BP QR:57.6

SB: 2500 msg me if you are interested
  12. J

Selling: MegaView Displays (PC)

Selling some MegaView Displays (PC), TT Value is around 9 peds Local Content Screen YES Image+Text YES Effects YES Multimedia YES Participant Content YES Price: TT+30.00
  13. J

Selling: Xlite-S Screen (PC)

Selling some Xlite-S Screens (PC) for tt+4 tt is between 4 and 5 PEDs more infos about this screen --> http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Signs&id=15
  14. J

Selling: Adapted Resource Extractor RE-204 (L)

Selling Adapted Resource Extractor RE-204 (L) tt=195 PEDs Price: 260 PEDs Recommended Level: 9 (Miner) Excavation Efficiency: 12.8 Uses per Minute: 34
  15. J

Selling: Gigantium Signs (PC) - only 1 item point

Selling Gigantium Signs (PC) They got only 1 item point, ad costs are 8.60peds 6 Gigantium Signs are available, 100peds each (NOT tt+100) :) msg me if you are interested
  16. J

HoF: 2.2k Iron on Foma-Fortuna

jabbadabbadoo ;)
  17. J

Selling: Weapon AMPs

Selling single pieces and also in bulk, i prefer bulk ;), following AMPs: Bull Tac30 (L) Bull Tac40 (L) Shear XR60 (L) soon there will be also in stock Bull Tac60 (L) Shear XR55 (L) Shear XR70 (L) Shear XR80 (L) if you are interested send me a message please greets
  18. J

Buying: Ultra Cold Fabric or Phasm Cloth

Looking for Ultra Cold Fabric or Phasm Cloth. Message me please if you got one of these. greets
  19. J

Selling: Armor Plating Mark.1C

play eco and use Armor Plating Mark.1C Impact 4.0 Electric 5.0 Single Set - TT+4.0 / plate bulk buy of 10 sets for a very nice price is possible - msg me if you are interested
  20. J

Buying: Cold Fabric Blueprint UL

hi anyone got a Cold Fabric Blueprint UL which she/he wants to sell? greets
  21. J

Selling: Armor Plating Mark.2A

Selling Single Plates and/or Sets of Armor Plating Mark.2A for TT+2.0 plates with low and high tt value are available If you buy 10 Sets or more we can talk about a bulk discount You can find me at following places - Fort Fury (inside), Twin Peaks (inside and out), Nea´s Place (sweating near...
Back