Search results

1. Stratos

"failed" -> additional misses ?

Since some time i get a yellow "failed" message from time to time when shooting. It seems it is an additional "miss" class. I could not find any description about this message. Can someone explain what is going on ?
  2. Stratos

Jeans , what should i do ?

In VU 9 MA has changed alot of things, also my seldom (at least i hav not seen much) prancer Storm Kolor Jeans. I was very proud of them , they also wasnt cheap so i thought it will be a good investment. The look of the orginal jeans are showed in the first two pics, for me they are looking...
  3. Stratos

dont hate the Falx (1326Ped Cumbritz HOF)

While trying to get back to a very poor Frigulite resouce the third time, wich was protected by a Falx mature i dropped some bombs on my way ......... and got this very nice Cumbritz deposit worth 1326 PED :woot: This is my first hof since 5 month, long waited for :whiner:
  4. Stratos

Deposit sizes lowered ?

Today i found a Tiny Lytarian with a value of 38pec. If i remember right i found tiny deposits at least with 50pec since the asteroid VU. Anyone has the same expirience ?
  5. Stratos

Champions League Allo HOF

While participating in the Champions League i got this nice Allo wich allowed me to win the first event. Its also the highest HOF for me ever with 2334 PED total :) The items are a EWE EP-16 Protector and a EWE EP-41 Military Click to enlarge
  6. Stratos

first real advertising movie spotted

Today i spotted my first real advertising movie in EU. It was for the start of Poseidon here in germany.
  7. Stratos

Audio stream on CND

After some days on CND since streaming is implemented i notice that i will often not leave the domes, because of the cool music there :) OMG, yes i like this type of music ! :tongue2: Did you like the music too? Great doing MA ! :tiphat: Additionally i like to know who selects the...
  8. Stratos

Happy Birthday Burgerman

:birthday: I wish you " Happy Birthday Burgerman " here on EF also Have a very nice day ! :beerchug:
  9. Stratos

Happy Birthday Bunny

I wish you " Happy Birthday " here on EF also , Bunny :) Have a very nice day !
Back