Search results

1. A

Mining Event review for Rising Potentials : Bombs of Glory

Gratz everyone, I am so happy and proud of you guys :)
  2. A

HoF: Azur

That's awesome, Coopie, big GRATZ :) :yay::yay::yay:
  3. A

Uber: My first tower :D

Yihhaaaaa, HUGE gratz General!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: When I logged in yesterday, guys knocked me off with THE news! :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg: Well done!
  4. A

Uber: My first tower :)

Way to go, Aardi! Congratulations and many happy returns of THE... HOF :yay::yay::yay::wtg::wtg::wtg: Me sooooooooooooo glad for ya :)
  5. A

I'll do my best :)

I'll do my best :)
  6. A

Happy belated one!!! Nice work with the profile, mate :) Gluck ya :)

Happy belated one!!! Nice work with the profile, mate :) Gluck ya :)
  7. A

Merry Mayhem

So does the counting go automatically or does one have to register/sign up somewhere?
  8. A

LetterRun - an event for beginners (15.12.2007)

Thanks for your kind words. I thought we coud divide your contribution between first and second events, but checked your PM too late before the event, so did not have time to meet with you to collect the prizes :) But no worrries at all, I hope we will meet for that reason, but a bit later.
  9. A

Lol, didn't know you have named it already :) And shhhhhhhh about molisk :p On the other hand, I will replace the "mob" with "pet". So it fiiiiine.
  10. A

Glad to inform you on that the lost Exa also managed to make it to the stable and the deed appeared in the ownr's inventory. So proud to say now that no PET was harmed during the event :)
  11. A

3rd Annual JSA Xmas Giveaway

Absolutely great initiative, I hope your efforts will be generously rewarded since you bring happyness and joy to so many people :) Huge +rep and Good Luck!
  12. A

I must say that this event was a great experience for me. The main goal of the "LetterRun" was to help beginners and give them a taste of event, and I hope that we have managed to reach that goal. Nevertheless, it seemed that technical problems would never stop occuring. First, the new VU...
  13. A

Greeting everyone, Here I am, back again :). The event is over and I want to thank all the participants and those, who have contributed to the event organization. I am glad to announce the winners and those who posessed the lucky numbers and won additional prizes :woot:: The winners: First...
  14. A

And once again, a qhick change: Unfortunately on eof our crew memebrs will not be able to join us today, so in the Swamp Camp, there will be another person instead of Laisa Coop Cooper. THe name will be given right befor the event. See ya soon!!!
  15. A

Have u notice this?

Still no answer, on why would you need to know how much exactly HP u have atm :) Can anyone explain that?
  16. A

New letter collecting procedure: Near each of the specified outposts you will have to find a person with a pet standing near. The letters will be written instead of the pet's name. In order to see it, you have to point the mouse on it or aim at the pet. Once collected the letters, you have to...
  17. A

All the rules we have laid for the event are things that we can technically control. Therefore, further prohibiting will just make it worse, because someone will definately come and blame us if someone got help from outside.
  18. A

Yes, you are allowed to have friends healing you. On the other hand, having people clearing your path is not encouraged. Best regards, Arti
  19. A

I have updated the opening and FAQ posts concerning the procedure of collecting letters. 3 places left, deadline is soon!!! C ya tomorrow :yay:
  20. A

Only three place left :)) Nice, but not enough yet :P
  21. A

NP at all :) These cnanges made thing a little bit complicated :)
  22. A

Deadline is extended until December 14, 20:00 MA time!!!
  23. A

And once again the FAQs post has been updated :confused:
  24. A

Not much time left :yay:
  25. A

Only 9 places left, hurry up :)
Back